Got the Euro plate filler on!
Collapse
X
-
I'm not saying that everyone needs to cock jockey this dudes ride, but when the first 20 post are people literally copying what you said, that's not constructive at all. I wouldn't want people saying that about my car and I'm sure you wouldn't either. And I bet half the people that where quoting you would be rocking stickers if it was what the hivemind agreed on.I'm not trying to start a fight either. But he posted his car up in a place where it is well known that most members are blunt and truthful about their opinions on a car. I've have people hate on my rides, did I care? Pretty much not. But at least they was truthful about it. If one is looking for just a pat on the back and no one giving their honest opinion about something, then you're in the wrong place.Leave a comment:
-
I can tell, 4.5 post a day for the last 5 years equates to alot of shit talking. Keep fighting the good fight my friend.Leave a comment:
-
Bruh i love talkin shit. :woowoo:
Yes, I'm an ignorant nobody who lives to put down others with my e-dick.
Don't come at me, broHLeave a comment:
-
-
i knew this would turn out like this. lol R3v <3
+1 on the new roundel and to clean the lower valanceLeave a comment:
-
I'm not trying to start a fight either. But he posted his car up in a place where it is well known that most members are blunt and truthful about their opinions on a car. I've have people hate on my rides, did I care? Pretty much not. But at least they was truthful about it. If one is looking for just a pat on the back and no one giving their honest opinion about something, then you're in the wrong place.I'm not trying to start an e-fight here. I'm just saying this guy is young and he may have some shit to learn about cars in general but I can remember a time when I just wanted my car to be low and loud and look good. But we all learn in due time. Its steers people away from the community and r3v in general when you post something you are proud of and post after post people are hating.Leave a comment:
-
You guys are talking all this shit to op and he is taking it all in stride. Meanwhile you are insulting a complete stranger, I think that says more about your character than it does about his.Leave a comment:
-
-
I'm not trying to start an e-fight here. I'm just saying this guy is young and he may have some shit to learn about cars in general but I can remember a time when I just wanted my car to be low and loud and look good. But we all learn in due time. Its steers people away from the community and r3v in general when you post something you are proud of and post after post people are hating.Leave a comment:
-
I wasn't talking shit. I was just saying, hey....!!!! But if you want me to talk shit, I will. So op, you like your crooked stickers? They must go with the look of your flat bill hat and skinny jeans and knockoff 1980's shoes.Do what you want with your car man. People on this forum get super butt hurt when you dont follow the cookie cutter mold of what an e30 should look like. Its sort of a mob mentality especially when the site admin starts the shit talking, everyone else is soon to follow.
There, is that better? :pLeave a comment:
-
Man,the euro fillers are so much better on the 88+ models,I got mine for my 86 it personaly makes lighter colored cars look alot better.Leave a comment:
-
-
My E30 looks nothing like the normal "drop/clears/lip" mentality, and I don't get any grief over it. sidewayz stickers are lame, when the OP grows up a bit, he'll quietly remove them.Do what you want with your car man. People on this forum get super butt hurt when you dont follow the cookie cutter mold of what an e30 should look like. Its sort of a mob mentality especially when the site admin starts the shit talking, everyone else is soon to follow.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: