No announcement yet.

Finally put on the Koni S/A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus christ. Everyone shut the fuck up and get on with your lives. Jordan's made some harsh comments but in the end he is only expressing his opinion, even if he does do it in very "vivid" or "colorful" ways.

Car looks nice. I would like to hear about the M badge though.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Stance looks good, I like it.

Normally, I hate the ///M Police... but that badge has got to go.

Comment

I like it and the M badge.
        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Car looks good, nice stance. I'm personally not into M badges, but hey, ur car and u pay for the stuff, more power to you.

Comment

beautiful car! what sides and rear are those, if u dont mind me asking?
            "The Greg"

Comment

sides are zenders I think
              ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Man, that is a great looking early model. I can dig it.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                  Man, that is a great looking early model. I can dig it.
                  thanks! and thanks for your help with the wheel/tire fitment...I'll post some more pics when I get them on in a couple of months when the weather starts getting nicer...it's like torture leaving them in boxes!

Comment

looks good. i agree with the others on the m badge, but its your car.

what i will comment on, however, is how much sweeter your car would look with euro bumpers
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

car looks really clean. but your tires seem undersized, are they?
                      318is -gone-

Comment

Originally posted by redcarbon
                        car looks really clean. but your tires seem undersized, are they?
                        thanks...I just bought aftermarket wheels and tires and the stocks are coming off in the spring when I take the car out of hibernation....

Comment

Working...
                        X