Post Pics of Your Past Rides...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my most recent prior car. most of the mods are now on my gf's jetta

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Lots of MK4 guys moved to E30's, including my friend in the marines. Why is that?
      Originally posted by NavyE30
      I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

01 x5. yea i got bored of the stock seats

Originally posted by Bill-B View Post
        Lots of MK4 guys moved to E30's, including my friend in the marines. Why is that?
        because even tho the gti is almost over 15 years newer it still lacks the greatness of an e30. that a commin problem with VW's they lack awsomness and have confused owners
        I wanna go Fast

Comment

E30 > mk4

duh!

Comment

Originally posted by ///meric View Post
            01 x5. yea i got bored of the stock seats

Not a past ride, but a bad ass current one. I love going to the meets to see all of the ricers faces when they see Pro 2000's in the your X5 lol. Coolest X5 DD ever!!!!!
            I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Not a past ride, but a bad ass current one. I love going to the meets to see all of the ricers faces when they see Pro 2000's in the your X5 lol. Coolest X5 DD ever!!!!!
              nope its gone, replaced with a manual x5
              I wanna go Fast

Comment

Originally posted by ///meric View Post
                nope its gone, replaced with a manual x5
                did you keep the seats? when did you do the trade? post pics or pm me them!

Comment

did you keep the seats? when did you do the trade? post pics or pm me them!
                  no seats the stock ones a great. ill post pics soon
                  I wanna go Fast

Comment

Found these good shots of my latest daily driver. Pretty old-manish, but I loved it. Kind-a regret selling it. Currently looking at getting another, newer one ('04s are in the low 20's right now.) Every car in the garage can't be German.

Comment

Porche D90 wheel pic hunt

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
                      okay here we go.
                      I dont need all this pick in my reply! Damn it LOL! Anyway, if the e30 on the very bottom is yours, that is the first E30 I saw on Porsche D90 wheels when I did a google search a while back LOL!. It figures that a guy who used to owned VWs would think to put those wheels on a BMW with the same lug pattern LOL! I looks totally awesome!
                      very first car, '84 rabbit

'77 320

'89 325i

'84 Turbo Bunny

'96 Passat

And now, My old E30 again! which is being shipped to me right now, should be here on friday :)

Comment

Heres just two of mine:)

2000 M5

1991 325i

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bmws50b30
                          is that car driving itself???

Originally posted by vlad
                          Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

old benzo

my old 77' 240d
                            beautiful car loved everything about it the body (not so much the paint)
                            the interior was clean.
                            but the 4 cylinder 2.4 liter diesel only put out roughly 80hp
                            sooooo slow.
                            some guy hit the side of it, got 1400 from insurance, shortly after the engine stopped firing up due to solid vegetable oil from my gas tank going all the way up the fuel line and cloging the system, maybe it'll fire up in summer who knows.
                            but thank god i didn't fix the fender because i used the insurance money to get my e30! lol
                            was a great ride though.
                            kid's don't EVER try vegetable oil, mine was as filtered as possible, and it FROZE UP, so unless you live in the bahama's veggy oil is a no no for now.
                            but science is working on it.

Comment

I dont have any of my old Hondas. But I had an 89 CRX Si stock, 92 Honda Civic with 99-00 Si wheels on Skunk2 coilovers lol, 94 Accord coupe manual on coils n crap, then moved on to big boy toys.

96 Ti with M52 swap, 3.73LSD, M3 dash swap + dual climate control swap, Mtech everything, etc etc.
                              Then

86 325es. Buncha euro bits.
                              Then

93 325is with buncha 97 M3 crap
                              Then

93 MB 300e w124, fuck that car
                              Then

Heeters old car.
                              Then back to the silver E36
                              Picked up a long term project car

Now has euro bumpers, full houndstooth interior, and cob webs growing inside of it.
                              Then

Comment

'87 cabby parting
                                sigpic92' calypso cabby preparing for storage

Comment

Working...
                                X