M-System 1s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M-System 1s

I finally got these wheels on a few weeks ago, and had an opportunity to get some good pics recently. My favorite wheels of all-time.

May be swapping them for some light 15s + sticky tires fairly soon, keep an eye on the classifieds.
    8380 Laboratories
    M3 Champs Poster

Very nice, I like 'em!

Comment

They look too perfect to sell. Keep them.

Comment

WANT how much do they go for?

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Like them,guess that is why I have two sets for my E30's. What color scheme are you using underneath?
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by m94griffin View Post
              WANT how much do they go for?
              these are the staggered versions, which were never offered in the US - and they've been refinished. :)

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              Like them,guess that is why I have two sets for my E30's. What color scheme are you using underneath?
              when i have my e30M i'll get another set, that's the car they should really be on. they are OEM silver all over - faces/lips/covers.
              8380 Laboratories
              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
                I finally got these wheels on a few weeks ago, and had an opportunity to get some good pics recently. My favorite wheels of all-time.

May be swapping them for some light 15s + sticky tires fairly soon, keep an eye on the classifieds.
                I have them on my e30 m3 love them.
                I have to say you make no sense though.You finally got them your favorite wheel of all time?Than you say be on the look out maybe swaping them for some shitty little 15" wheels?
                Ow well best luck

Comment

Saw the pic on fb. They look fucking amazing. My favorite OE wheel, too. Can't wait to get a set, myself.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by carfantiti View Post
                    I have them on my e30 m3 love them.
                    I have to say you make no sense though.You finally got them your favorite wheel of all time?Than you say be on the look out maybe swaping them for some shitty little 15" wheels?
                    Ow well best luck
                    by swapping them for 15s i'd be choosing function over form, not that hard to understand. ;)
                    8380 Laboratories
                    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Tire/spacer/adapter specs?
                      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                      Originally posted by mbonanni
                      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

17x8 et20 - 205/40 federal 595 evo
                        17x9 et22 - 215/40 federal 595 evo
                        18mm 4x100 > 5x120 adapters all around
                        8380 Laboratories
                        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
                          by swapping them for 15s i'd be choosing function over form, not that hard to understand. ;)
                          in what way?the m system are forged wheels designed for function and form.
                          They cool your brakes quite a bit more.they are not very heavy.
                          If you are having a full track car and want 4 sets of kosia with race tires makes sense.15 " wheel looks lame on e30 cars.You will get a lighter wheel with less rotation mass .It will not make a difference that you will notice.Dtm cars ran with 15,16,17,18 wheels.If you like 15" more thats fine just weird how you posted I finally got the wheels I want.They are your favorite wheels.Than at the end I might be selling them soon for 15" huh?lol

Comment

Originally posted by carfantiti View Post
                            in what way?the m system are forged wheels designed for function and form.
                            They cool your brakes quite a bit more.they are not very heavy.
                            If you are having a full track car and want 4 sets of kosia with race tires makes sense.15 " wheel looks lame on e30 cars.You will get a lighter wheel with less rotation mass .It will not make a difference that you will notice.Dtm cars ran with 15,16,17,18 wheels.If you like 15" more thats fine just weird how you posted I finally got the wheels I want.They are your favorite wheels.Than at the end I might be selling them soon for 15" huh?lol

The m-system 1, while totally a fucking awesome and one of the best OEM wheels ever made, is still a 20lb wheel. Add the tire weight to that and you have a set up that is significantly heavier than a kosei k1 or tr c1 in 15" set with equivalent tires. Don't forget the change in gearing, or the affect of unpsrung weight on suspension and steering feedback, these are all thing a driver could notice if they're serious enough. Every little bit counts

*not bashing btw just arguing the other side. I also find it funny the op finally got his favorite and wheel and is planning to jump ship :?:
                            sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Originally posted by canakami View Post
                              The m-system 1, while totally a fucking awesome and one of the best OEM wheels ever made, is still a 20lb wheel. Add the tire weight to that and you have a set up that is significantly heavier than a kosei k1 or tr c1 in 15" set with equivalent tires. Don't forget the change in gearing, or the affect of unpsrung weight on suspension and steering feedback, these are all thing a driver could notice if they're serious enough. Every little bit counts

*not bashing btw just arguing the other side. I also find it funny the op finally got his favorite and wheel and is planning to jump ship :?:
                              I feel you I agree just most guys never notice any of those things unless serious track guys.They m weighed 19 pounds on the scale lol.
                              I understand all the reasons why people want 15" just confused with his thread?
                              its all good we all want something so bad we get it and than once got what we want want something else.The wheels look very nice on his car.
                              its his car o what you want.Just realize unless its a track car 80% of the time its on the street and your car looks perfect with the m's and will look kinda lame with the 15"

Comment

Working...
                              X