3rd e30 + timeline (re-introduction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd e30 + timeline (re-introduction)

Hey y'all. I dont really post her much, but i'm a full time reader/lurker. I recently bought my 3rd e30 which is a 1991 318i 4dr Diamond Schwartz with a shitty respray. I don't have any pics of when it was purchased, but I have recent pics of the derp.

For those that are wondering ill post pics of the first 2.

#1 was a 1988 325i Vert Zinno, The one who got me on this bandwagon.
    Stock, this love bird was super clean. I dearly miss it.

After H&R races and billy sports. w/ e90 hats

bought some wheels

then installed with some azenis 205 something 15's

butt shot

Top down!

the mtech 2 370mm i regret selling before i had got rid of the car. /sigh

So i bought a parts car with a 5 speed in it for the swap into the convertible. ended up driving the parts car because i got the troll running. it was a death trap. fun as hell though. I gave the vert to a family member.

heres chalky. bought in late 2009?

I painted the hood for shits n grins.

from 2010 till the begining of 2012 e30 less driving this around
    2001 Triumph TT600. bought the bike previously laid down. took off all the plastics and had the fender tank and rear cowl painted chevy grey with 9 coats of clear.

also bought an oldie 1980 cb750F Super sport. Mint. had for 3 months sold when charging system went out 3 times. owner who bought it fixed that day and totalled it the next. I wish i didnt sell it.

both of my lovelys for a shitty cell pic at night >_>

Feb, 22. 2012 Bike was hit when i was sitting on it still, it squished the rear end. still recouping from that one. I was punted forwards. bike went underneath the occupant at fault. Totalled out. a week after i bought the 3rd e30.

and before y'all ask here are pics of the 1998 M3 behind my triumph in the pics. warning, super duper clean.

Now the 318. 1991 318i 4dr 5 speed with over 230k miles shitty respray needs some body work and some more love. I am half way in swapping the interior for all cardinal pieces. H&R sports with billy sports. all new suspension stock bushings and what such peices refreshing. still has working r-12 A/C. ill take more photos tomorrow. i just now noticed while typing the photos i took are now corrupted and errored. / sigh but this is what i found on my phone

cleaned and previous vert in garage from family member changing out fan clutch radiator and transmission fluid change.

found some mud

all the bikes behind the thurty are for the shop that i do work at. keeps me busy.

that e36 cleanliness :O

Comment

looks like the 4 door will turn out looking good
      sigpic

Comment

I'm usually not a fan of 'verts, but man yours looked great! Good luck on your new project.

Comment

What are the chances you still have that TT laying around as a parts bike...

Comment

i rike that e36
            88 325is Five Speed
            Lachssilber

Comment

Where in Houston?

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                I'm usually not a fan of 'verts, but man yours looked great! Good luck on your new project.
                thank you very much!

Originally posted by Dirtsquirt View Post
                What are the chances you still have that TT laying around as a parts bike...
                PMed.

Originally posted by I<3BMW View Post
                looks like the 4 door will turn out looking good
                i appreciate it!

Originally posted by w201cosworth View Post
                Where in Houston?
                Im over in the spring area by kuykhendhal and cypresswood

Comment

Originally posted by cybourg13 View Post
                  Love the vert! And that e36 is clean enough to eat off of!! Makes me want one lol
                  Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                  Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                  Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                  Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

gorgeous color combo on your e36

Comment

M3 is a 95. Really clean though.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

crash your M and collect monies on it then swap the motor in the e30

Comment

I'm just north of you in The Woodlands, Those BBS's on the '91 used to be mine. I sold them to my neighbor and he sold them to Jordan. I'm guessing you used to work with him since I recognize the salvage in the pics. Oh, and that e36 is a '95, not a '98, that was also Jordan's.
                          Last edited by brodee; 10-19-2012, 02:15 PM.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                          1989 325iC M50 Vert
                          1989 325i Coupe
                          1991 318is
                          1995 318ti Club Sport
                          2006 330i e90
                          2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Sweet story, I just traded my 2001 TT600 for an e28 last night, great bikes.
                            1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Working...
                            X