Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brodee View Post
    When did style 5's ever come for an e36? I've never seen et41 version
    Style 5s were available on the e36 M Tech coupe,but were more popular on the Euro e36 325is.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

I've been reading 5-lug swap threads all day and my head hurts. Can anyone tell me what the offset ends up being if I use '96-'99 e36 M3 front pieces? Can I run an e39 style 5 or is it still too low offset? I have a full '98 m3 parts car I can swap everything from if that will make the 5's fit better than the spacers.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
      1989 325iC M50 Vert
      1989 325i Coupe
      1991 318is
      1995 318ti Club Sport
      2006 330i e90
      2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

yes you can run style 5 on e36 5lug setup, but you will be hard pressed to get any decent tire on there. maybe 215/40/17 max. comes out to the same as running adapters.
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
          yes you can run style 5 on e36 5lug setup, but you will be hard pressed to get any decent tire on there. maybe 215/40/17 max. comes out to the same as running adapters.
          Not worth the trouble to do the swap then since it's just my vert and not that concerned about the brakes. I'll save it for another car and use the adapters on this one.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
          1989 325iC M50 Vert
          1989 325i Coupe
          1991 318is
          1995 318ti Club Sport
          2006 330i e90
          2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

God three pages in and we have like 6 pics.

Where da adaptors at?
            -Nick
            Originally posted by 87e30
            First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
              God three pages in and we have like 6 pics.

Where da adaptors at?
              Its only page one man.
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

17x9.5 et36 all around with 28mm and 35mm adapters

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

That is alotta poke^
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Yeah they fit a lot better on my e36 haha. 9.5s low offsets and adapters don't really mix well on e30s

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

something something salad shooters something something will post pics later

Comment

For some reason I like a little bit of poke on the front. Not so much on the rears.
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

42 draft design 18mm fronts, 20mm rears. Absolutely loving these adapters. The quality and craftsmanship cannot be beat.

My only issue now is realizing that something is tweaked on my car and my right front wheel sticks out further than my left front. Never knew this until I mounted these larger wheels.

I triple checked the adapters and its not them. Its not the wheels. I've got brand new control arms w/ bushings, new sway bar bushings and end links, new struts, new strut mounts, new tie rods w/ e36 steering rack.....this is not good.

Not sure what it could be. I know the car must have been hit in the front end at some point in its life as the lower rad support is bent in and the front bumper was definitely red at some point so I know it was replaced.

The only thing I am thinking now is that the entire subframe was pushed over towards the right side...:(
                          91' 318is - OBDI M52/ZF swap w/ S50 cams

Comment

Originally posted by Jszy25 View Post
                            I triple checked the adapters and its not them. Its not the wheels. I've got brand new control arms w/ bushings, new sway bar bushings and end links, new struts, new strut mounts, new tie rods w/ e36 steering rack.....this is not good.
                            Measure the distance from the frame rail under the firewall to the inside of the wheel on both sides making sure your steering is straight. It is possible to get the fenders and hood aligned off to one side more than the other, this should help tell you if the car if off on the front or just sheet metal alignment issues.

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                            1989 325iC M50 Vert
                            1989 325i Coupe
                            1991 318is
                            1995 318ti Club Sport
                            2006 330i e90
                            2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Working...
                            X