No announcement yet.

back in the e30 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The e30 is too perfect for me to have the heart to roll the fenders and slam it and put the oil pan at risk. My only plans are 5speed, smoked smileys, coilovers (only a mild drop no slamming), and wheels. When money isn't too much of an issue later on I might do a low boost turbo setup for some extra power. Motor runs too perfect to swap for a 24v.

Interior is perfect so there is no need for anything inside there. Paint is 9/10 so no issue there.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamchasin View Post
      The e30 is too perfect for me to have the heart to roll the fenders and slam it and put the oil pan at risk. My only plans are 5speed, smoked smileys, coilovers (only a mild drop no slamming), and wheels. When money isn't too much of an issue later on I might do a low boost turbo setup for some extra power. Motor runs too perfect to swap for a 24v.

Interior is perfect so there is no need for anything inside there. Paint is 9/10 so no issue there.
      Sounds amazing man, it is gorgeous and a steal at 3,100 if everything works.

Look at my brother's AWII vert that I am building. Pretty much your plans done to it already(save for the lights). Keep the m20, they are one amazing engine. Low cost to fix and parts are everywhere. And the cost to gain power with a mild turbo, MLS and ARP studs is cheap and safe for everyday use.

~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
      X