3 of the 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 of the 4

Shuffled around some cars and wheels yesterday and took a couple pictures. M3 is out of the garage getting ready for the OBD2 S52 swap. Calypso vert is temporarily on some 16" wheels with undersized tires until I get the style 5's redone for it. The white car has an s50 swap, e30 m3 5-bolt swap and euro bumpers with zender front and rear aprons. The 4th car is my other vert that's in the garage undergoing an m50 and 5-speed swap.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
    1989 325iC M50 Vert
    1989 325i Coupe
    1991 318is
    1995 318ti Club Sport
    2006 330i e90
    2008 Tundra Crewmax

damn looking good!!!!
    the m3 is so sexayyyy

Comment

They all looks nice. Why are you yanking the s14?

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
        They all looks nice. Why are you yanking the s14?
        Because it hates me You're in Castle rock? I used to caddy at Castle Pines a LONG time ago.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
        1989 325iC M50 Vert
        1989 325i Coupe
        1991 318is
        1995 318ti Club Sport
        2006 330i e90
        2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Awesome lineup! Do you have more pictures of the white euro bumper coupe?

1987 325 | @e30_hunter |

Comment

Originally posted by brodee View Post
            Because it hates me You're in Castle rock? I used to caddy at Castle Pines a LONG time ago.
            Doesn't everyone's s14 hate them?

Im actually in las cruces for school now. I really miss it up there.

Comment

Why are all of your cars so ugly?
              .:Rob
              Team16NiSS -AccuAir - Meguiars - SONY Audio

Comment

is it just me or is there something mildly disappointing about seeing anything but an S14 under the hood of an E30 M3?

yes I know, they're expensive and not as torquey as a 6 - but just for purist's sake.. and the SOUND!

just my .02.. beautiful car though
                Make the bastard chase you.

Comment

MonkeyMan, so you're saying that you have a problem seeing this under the hood of an e30 M because you're a "purist?" The sound of this beast is amazing.

.:Rob
                  Team16NiSS -AccuAir - Meguiars - SONY Audio

Comment

Originally posted by JRYE30 View Post
                    Awesome lineup! Do you have more pictures of the white euro bumper coupe?
                    I haven't taken a lot, body still needs some work on it. I bought it to daily drive and then couldn't leave it alone.

Originally posted by MonkeyMan View Post
                    is it just me or is there something mildly disappointing about seeing anything but an S14 under the hood of an E30 M3?
                    If you knew what I've gone through with this car lately you would understand. Plus, this car is my track car mainly so it will be a lot of fun with the s52. I ran the s14 for a few years and now it's time for a change. Plus it increases the value of the ones that still have s14's knowing there is one less out there :)

Originally posted by UveBeenRobd View Post
                    Why are all of your cars so ugly?
                    Because they have air in the tires instead of the bags What's up Rob? e28 is looking good.

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                    1989 325iC M50 Vert
                    1989 325i Coupe
                    1991 318is
                    1995 318ti Club Sport
                    2006 330i e90
                    2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

It's a logical decision these days as S50 prices are lower and the conversion is easily done yourself especially if you are still tracking an M3. If you blow it up or warp the head you can always get another engine.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

That really is a good point, I think I would have to go with a Euro M motor though.

Comment

Working...
                        X