No announcement yet.

My first e30! Daily driver turned into show car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a very fast paced build, love the nardi shift knob. I how ever do prefer stock colored cars.
    View my build thread. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=287724

Comment

Originally posted by e30abe89 View Post
      Thanks! Appreciate it.

Stay tuned I shall be posting up more pictures soon. Bought a new sunroof seal valve cover seal and rocker shaft seals and 10mm spacers.

I should have those next week then I can install the camber plates and rear shock mounts.
      Looking forward to it for sure! I need to get some spacers for my rears...but I already scrub as it is now lol

Comment

Originally posted by e30TED View Post
        Looking forward to it for sure! I need to get some spacers for my rears...but I already scrub as it is now lol
        If you scrape then just roll the rears some more lol I'm trying to get as close as I can to the fender don't mind minimal rub.

Comment

Looking forward to the photo-shoot.
          » PARTS FOR SALE
          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
            Looking forward to the photo-shoot.
            It will come soon once the car gets done.

Comment

Just realized i never posted an engine bay pic lol So here is one.Teal valve cover is going on my bros IS. Nothing crazy just a k&n drop in wrinkle black intake manifold and exhaust manifold. fuse box is replaced now with a mint one. M3 oil cap car has an IE catback as well and chipped ecu.

Last edited by e30abe89; 12-15-2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

UPDATE!!! So I finally had some free time to work on the car so I installed the euro hella smilies on.

Comment

Also put in the rear spacers and a new car battery. Much better no more wheel well gap now Im at a 16x9 +1 and no more crap battery that dies all the time. Finally starting on the dash install Sunday. Wish me luck! Will post pics when I'm done.

Comment

Just stumbled onto your thread mate. E30 is coming along very nicely indeed. Have to say your EK was amazing, Flawless in pretty much every way :)

Like you I came from the Honda scene, was modding hondas for about 7 years and then blindly made the switch to e30's lol Although I do still have my civic, it is a full time trackcar now but now also own two e30's.

Like you i bought the e30 to keep it mildly stock but things got out of hand pretty quickly :/

This is my trackcar, DIY apart from tuning:

Anyway, keep up the good work mate, e30 is looking great :) also, love the fact you have stayed with legit wheels and haven't fallen for the darkside of reps like so many others i see in the e30 scene (and honda scene for that matter...) those Rs look spot on.
                    E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
                    sigpic

Comment

^^^
                      That thing is mean looking! :up:

Love this build. If your E30 ends up anywhere close to as clean as your hatch it will be incredible. Looks great so far.
                      91 318is M50 swapped
                      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by bmwandhonda View Post
                        Just stumbled onto your thread mate. E30 is coming along very nicely indeed. Have to say your EK was amazing, Flawless in pretty much every way :)

Like you I came from the Honda scene, was modding hondas for about 7 years and then blindly made the switch to e30's lol Although I do still have my civic, it is a full time trackcar now but now also own two e30's.

Like you i bought the e30 to keep it mildly stock but things got out of hand pretty quickly :/

This is my trackcar, DIY apart from tuning:

Anyway, keep up the good work mate, e30 is looking great :) also, love the fact you have stayed with legit wheels and haven't fallen for the darkside of reps like so many others i see in the e30 scene (and honda scene for that matter...) those Rs look spot on.
                        Thanks mate! I saw your e30 build thread as well our cars look familiar .
                        Ya i remember your car built b20v you always posted it on nwp4life i used to be a member there lol I hear you on the legit wheel part. Ive always wanted a pair of rs's so i went ahead and bought some because now i have a car to put them on. :D

Comment

Update! So I started pulling the dash apart got it completely out and it got dark so I'll be finishing up tomorrow. Need to vacuum up the carpet because it's filthy and going to clean it with my rug doctor. Ill post more pics up tomorrow night when its all done.

Comment

Dude I love you! It's good to see someone building something that I dream of! Looks so good man!

Comment

Originally posted by Shurik View Post
                              Dude I love you! It's good to see someone building something that I dream of! Looks so good man!
                              Thanks man! lol I'm flattered. It's something I have always wanted to build as well.

Comment

Great e30! Looks like you have a gift with cars. Just wondering by the looks of the pic more for my reference than yours... but are your front slotted rotors installed on the correct side?

Comment

Working...
                                X