Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your plans for the interior?

Comment

you had a fucking b16b?!??! what?! i fucking hate you! lol.

do you have a bigger picture of it so i can use as my background?!:)
      and the OEM ctr headlights! oh my!!
      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
      1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
      (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
      2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

What a pleasant surprise. Nicely done!
        I'll have to admit, although the Honda looked well executed and was probably the envy of many in that scene, I thought the E30 was doomed for some JDM action.
        It seems like a lot of jdm folks are jumping ship in favor of bmws. Mind providing any insight on that?

Comment

i jumped over to an e30 right after my 1st prelude because my neighbor always gave me shit for driving honda's. i had a civic and a prelude. so i was tired of it... and he said he would help me out with anything i needed... so im like might as well.. he had a 91 325 sedan turbo'd. and i loved it.. then being stupid i sold it in about 3 months because needed money. and now miss it every single day.
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

(GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Jesus. Never liked Hondas at all, but I have to admit that yours is very clean looking! Love how your E30 is coming along, too.

Nice build, sir.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Snosk8luke View Post
              Haters be damned, this car is gonna end up incredible. Wanna sell that Momo wheel?
              I might actually just sell it I have the hub for it too and horn button retainer ring.

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
                you had a fucking b16b?!??! what?! i fucking hate you! lol.

do you have a bigger picture of it so i can use as my background?!:)
                and the OEM ctr headlights! oh my!!
                Yes sir it had a built b16b. Oem Ctr everything a lot of spoon goodies and mugen arc etc. look up ek9abe on google and you will find tons of pics of it. It was very well known and popular in the Honda community.

Comment

Originally posted by ZinnoBerrotEta View Post
                  What a pleasant surprise. Nicely done!
                  I'll have to admit, although the Honda looked well executed and was probably the envy of many in that scene, I thought the E30 was doomed for some JDM action.
                  It seems like a lot of jdm folks are jumping ship in favor of bmws. Mind providing any insight on that?
                  Well in my case I have owned Hondas since I was 17. I'm 23 now so I figured it was time for a change. I get bored of cars easily once I finish them. My hatch was done so I parted it. I'm getting an 05 Sti next. And keep the e30 as a weekend warrior because I have spent a lot of money on it lol some people would freak at what I have invested in it in only 2 months. I've only owned the car for 2 months.

Comment

Lol at stanceworks people. Those guys are a tough crowd. I guess my car is same old e30 on bbs with nardi wheel. They called it generic. E30s are generic smh lol.

Comment

Bravo!
                      sigpic

Comment

Great work

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Thanks fellas. I appreciate the positive feedback. Can't wait until its finished so I can take proper pictures. iPhone pics don't do it justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                            What are your plans for the interior?
                            Nardi wood knob and wheel new oem mats mint comfort seats euro analog clock new shift boot and mint dash. That's about it. Nothing crazy. Want to keep it simple.

Comment

I don't usually like Civics but damn dude. Very nice. That e30 is in good hands :)
                              Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by e30abe89 View Post
                                Glad someone noticed lol. I always buy top notch parts. Quality is priceless
                                Car was a 99 cx ek hatch made into a full ek9 rep it was rhd as well.
                                Wait a second from a cx you made that?! wow! what was your NA power?
                                sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                                1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                                1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                                2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

Working...
                                X