Empire e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empire e30

So I just picked up my first e30 this past week. I'm up for something new and after living in the UK for a year this car seemed like the right move. It needs work but I'm ready for the challenge.

nice looking car there. welcome to the game.. what are your plans for it?
    sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
    1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
    1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
    1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
    (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
    1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
    2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
    2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

livin in the UK and you got yourself a plastic bumper'd car? come on now!

J/k nice start.
      harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
        nice looking car there. welcome to the game.. what are your plans for it?
        Thanks... debating between two different kinds of motor swaps(m54 or m60) and I'm undecided on the rest right now
        Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
        livin in the UK and you got yourself a plastic bumper'd car? come on now!

J/k nice start.
        Lol beggers cant be choosers; I want to take advantage of other things first while I'm here in the UK but thats on the list

Comment

I say do the M54, BMW v8's are cool but, as far as v8's go, they aren't that great.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
            I say do the M54, BMW v8's are cool but, as far as v8's go, they aren't that great.
            I want the sound/wow factor from the V8 honestly and when I return to the states it wont be very feasible. I've already found a donor car but I'm open to constructive criticism. Why arent they that great?

Comment

is it some sort of base model? i only ask because it has black bumpers.
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
              X