E30 325i.. Daily but project-to-be (PICS A PLENTY)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MattAvino
    replied
    ^What type of seats are those?

    Leave a comment:


  • bangn
    replied



    new seats! mounted on E30 rails with no fouling on any of the interior. Perfect fitment.

    Leave a comment:


  • bangn
    replied
    Gave boris a clay and wax job, also removed the chrome frames on the grill to see if I like the black grill look or not.. So far im sold, just undecided if its a bit over done.

    Leave a comment:


  • bangn
    replied
    20% tint on!

    Leave a comment:


  • AussieTemplar
    replied
    Aussie e30 love!

    Leave a comment:


  • bangn
    replied
    Yep, his is an mtech 1 wing he picked up off ebay for a tiny 60 bucks delivered. Very Jelly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joerdan23TN
    replied
    Nice recue! You had to have felt great after the detail.

    Your brother is shitting in your spoiler game. o_O

    Leave a comment:


  • 303e30
    replied
    Looks sick, keep the black bumpers! Love the red one too.

    Leave a comment:


  • bangn
    replied
    pics came out a bit poo, point and shoots suck at dusk. Should of kept the 500D :(









    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    I think it looks fantastic with those wheels!! Just an inch lower in the front and you're golden!! Bronzit love!

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    I was accounting for the gap...maybe its too tall of a tire? Whats the specs on wheels/tires?

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Maybe its just me but the wheels look too big. Clean car and nice rescue. :up:
    I think it might just be the fender gap in the front; seems like you could still fit a small child in between the metal and rubber.

    Some e90 drop hats would set this car off. Other than that, I'm really liking what your doing to this Bronzit! Some shadow line trim would do wonders too. I just bought a coupe, but if I had to buy another for a daily, I'd definitely choose an obscure color sedan. Sweet little ride!

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Maybe its just me but the wheels look too big. Clean car and nice rescue. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • getouth
    replied
    Needs to be lowered asap!

    Leave a comment:


  • bangn
    replied
    tell me about it, shes even more of a slug with the bigger tyres on her now.

    Leave a comment:

Working...