Euro winter shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro winter shots

thought I would post a few pics of my winter ride again. done a few things to it and got a few things still to do to it. I did p**sy out, and take the Alpina spoiler off for the winter, the wife was driving it more than me-- so we all should know what that means.
    the car is REALLY dirty in the pics, but I was bored, and went to take some pics- they all turned out kinda crappy, but you all get the idea. a little 316i w/m20 b2.5 swap chillin in Germany.
    ohh, by the way, the drum brakes, just arent holding up to the motor very well, need to change it out, but I was too busy taking pictures, and beating the snot out of it!!
    and please no comments on the undersized tires.... I know, but they are snow tires, cost me nothing.
    the last pic is from before the winter hit here.
    Attached Files

I dig it. Is that an m-tech 1 rear valence? I want one of those soooo bad. What's with the snap-on badge? I used to work for those guys.

Comment

Love the Snap-On badge!
      Current Cars
      2014 M235i
      2009 R56 Cooper S
      1998 M3
      1997 M3

Comment

it is M tech I, I just got the side skirts to match, just need to paint them---max is a great guy!
        also got rear headrests, with the ski-sack fold down in the rear seat from him, as well as the taillights. I like the rear of the car so much more now.
        I am a mechanic, and it is the same color as my boxes, so i stuck it on there for the hell of it. and its the old skool retro badge, circa the time the car was made!

Comment

I actually like the winter look better than the summer, probably because with the huge front end and the stock-looking rear ride height, the car looks like its got its ass up to get it from the back.

Pics of your wife plz.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

i like the baskets better then those black rims. are those the 15 inch baskets? what kind of rubber?

and yes. pics of the wife are always welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
              I actually like the winter look better than the summer, probably because with the huge front end and the stock-looking rear ride height, the car looks like its got its ass up to get it from the back.

Pics of your wife plz.
              ahhhahaha lmfao :rofl:

Comment

what'd you do with the snow plow

Comment

I heart the front valance, by chance would you know where to get some more fog blanks? I'm gonna need some shortly.
                  Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

the snow plow is sittin with my pile of goodies. they are 15" weaves with 195/50/15 some german brand called Barrum-sister comp. of continental. they are from my golfIII I had for a winter car a few years ago.
                    it will all be put back together after the winter is over, bigger and badder.
                    whats with the pics of my wife crap??? heres one of her.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by mikeedler; 12-23-2005, 09:37 AM.

Comment

the car came with those fog blanks. It is actually one of the first i remember seeing with metal fog blanks. most have a plactic cover that just clips over the hole on the oldskool models.
                      there are plenty of them over here, i would have to look, but they prob. arent expensive new from the stealership.

the rear sprins actually have sagged a little since the summer. I have tried about 5 differenrt sets of springs in the rear, and it wont come down-- guess its cause there is no weight in the rear being a euro stripped down 316i model. no sound deadening, or insulation on it. its loud as crap in the car too!!

actually here is a pic of her if you all are really so interested. Venice Italy last summer. with my #1 girl.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by mikeedler; 12-23-2005, 09:23 AM.

Comment

love it. that car looks amazing, and it hurts me to know that you have an M3 also.

Comment

I love pic number 2

Comment

Winter mode with the basketweaves looks real nice!

Comment

your winter car > most people's summer, show cars, mine included.

I think the snap on badge is awesome, it looks like a tool box. Nice work mike.
                              Old and improved:

Comment

Working...
                              X