Since Im digging...more pics of my cars through the years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Seriously. How many people have a pic of their car when it was brought home new from the dealer? Badass!
    I do.

nov. 1986. It was a showroom 87. Sad thing is our local dealer, Evergreen, is long out of business, closest one is 60 miles.

M3 makes me feel good, and the 4 door is night and day, but they should come that way from the factory.
    Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by E30-330i
      nice avatar
      Germany 2006!!

Originally posted by mikeedler
      sorry, but M3s didnt come from the factory with clear coated side skirts.-but I had mine done too.
      car looks awesome!
      but in R3V ways, I would change the rear emblem--- but I still like the car,and its yours, soooo much!
      cool pics
      Yeah I always wondered and wanted to paint the skirts, the cars getting painted next year so thatll be sorted. I like the rear emblem cuz it goes with the black on black, theme. There was a place that sold rear ///M emblems but the three colors were black, dark grey, and light grey. I was thinking of trying it out to keep the car completely all shades of black or grey, but I cant remember who sold them. Thanks for the comments, man. Your cars not too shabby either. ;)

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Any plans for new seats in the M3?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
          Any plans for new seats in the M3?
          Yes. Before April of next year I will be getting the bolsters in grey Alcantara and the Evo 3 cloth insters on all seats. Yeah its not very adventurous, but I dont want to get too wild with the interior.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
          X