new pics of the dirty 30. Progress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new pics of the dirty 30. Progress!

Yes I know I need a rear apron bad, my car had a meeting with a small rock wall... And I need to get a new left rear bumper bracket, as the bumper and bracket were bent to hell in my last accident and it sits about an inch too low now.

Made some progress in the last few weeks. got new es100's 225/45/16's on my TSW Hockenheims. Also went custom exhuast. 2.5" stainless to a highflow cat to a single in dual out Magnaflow Stainless. Sounds really nice. Grunty and deep, no rasp.

you're not kool, it's all about rasp! haha it's about time, so is it road worthy now? I'll fix that monster truck look for you, give your me spring pads now!

Comment

lol you really are the king of rasp.

Comment

Rock wall? hmmm I don't recall that being there the last time I saw it......

Comment

I vote Mot's car for the dirtiest e30 of the year award.
          sigpic

Comment

Car is way too high to pull of those rims, but that chassis has come a long way.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

It really doesnt sit that high, trust me Those are terrible angles. my car was boxed in on 3 sides with about two feet of room. I couldn't get a decent angle for my life. Also doesnt help that the car is several hundred LBS lighter then a stock 325i. Spring pads in the rear are going off soon. should sit lower then.

Comment

I don't think angles matter much when viewing fender gap, but it'll definately look better with removed spring pads.

RISING EDGE

Comment

This community thing is really spreading like wildfire.

Comment

Ill vouch for ride height on Mot's car. It definately sits really low. I think its sitting on bilstein sports and h&r sports am I correct?

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
                      Rock wall? hmmm I don't recall that being there the last time I saw it......
                      What did we set ze german beer on?

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes
                        Ill vouch for ride height on Mot's car. It definately sits really low. I think its sitting on bilstein sports and h&r sports am I correct?
                        ya its on H&R Sports Bilstein Sports. Then again the car has dropped probly 200lbs of a stock 325i atleast.. and i need to take the rear spring pads out.

Comment

Well it can't be very low then because even on 325i's H&R Sports are high, but it stills looks good. I'd like to see some clean day time pics before I decide.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Working...
                          X