Castro Motorpost: A Night at the Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castro Motorpost: A Night at the Shop

So I was bored the other night and I wanted to try out my new 50mm lens for low light shots at night. Anyhow, because this was late, and unplanned, I was too lazy to wash Chris' car before taking pics...

I also snapped a few pics inside while I was at it. Enjoy!

Sebo's car was hanging out, so I snapped a few pics.

An S38 swap that we repositioned the motor on, along with mounting a custom radiator and performing exhaust work for. Dan from Miller Performance will also be retuning this with one of his MAFs.

And our awesome Motorsport flag!

Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

That sedan is beautiful. Well done cars for sure.
    View my build thread. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=287724

Comment

lovely
      Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

the m3 looks like its covered in years of dust lol.
        still very sexy 10/10 would bang

Comment

fbgm
          06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

Could that last e30 get more orange?
            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
              Could that last e30 get more orange?
              orange you glad it wasnt painted a banana?

Comment

how did you reposition the motor? It looks like a very steep angle. Also, what muffler did you use?

Comment

I actually painted the car that car because it was something different and I liked the color and had the corresponding engine pieces powder coated to match...

The way and angle the photo was taken makes it look like the motor is at a steep angle but in reality its not. They had to re-position the motor to add the custom radiator.

The muffler I used is an E36 M3 Eisenmann race..
                  "Driving anything else would be uncivilised"

Comment

The S38B36 is already running a MAF, what would the miller MAF do that a normal chip tune on a dyno not do?
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

That is correct, my car is already running the Miller MAF with an upgraded Motronic ECU.. With all the mods I did to the motor, the Miller MAF with updated Motronic provides better tuning capabilities that are compatible with the engine.
                      "Driving anything else would be uncivilised"

Comment

Damn the 3 cars are sick!

Comment

Originally posted by Pl3wA View Post
                          the m3 looks like its covered in years of dust lol.
                          still very sexy 10/10 would bang
                          No, I've been borrowing it, and it's been raining off and on for the past 3 weeks. I've been too lazy to wash it... :p

Originally posted by fronton View Post
                          how did you reposition the motor? It looks like a very steep angle. Also, what muffler did you use?
                          That picture shows the old position, I will post an update pic this week with the new positions and radiator installed. ;)
                          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

HMMMM that orange car wouldn't happen be a vert with orange two tone interior and 2/3's M tech bodykit would it? with a moldy trunk?
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Yup was a vert
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X