Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the forum, spent a few days shooting my car around Colorado, thought I'd share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the forum, spent a few days shooting my car around Colorado, thought I'd share

Had a photographer friend fly down from Seattle last month, went out to some of my favorite roads around the Front Range in Colorado and brought him to my work. I work for a car collector, (taking care & driving the cars) and he snapped away with the camera, so if old cars are your thing then enjoy.

Here's a taste of what's inside Click image for larger version

Name:	highgradelarge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	7230044

If anyone is looking to drive in the front range, I'm always down, PM me.

Link to the album:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/thai_b/...7632269653699/
    Last edited by HellAwaits; 12-17-2012, 07:42 PM. Reason: changed the format of flickr album for easier viewing

Hey! I was the guy who commented on your reddit post haha

Welcome! You should check out the Mountain subforum, I think we're trying to organize a meet soon, if you're interested.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Ha! I thought you'd catch this, but i just might have to pop over there...

I could be down for a meet, I swung down to the euro meet in golden a few months ago just to see what cars were around. Big change from the Seattle car scene, that's for sure...

Comment

Nice, another Colorado guy!

Comment

Sweet car! Love the lights on the air dam, I want to do something like that for mine

Comment

Thanks! I've done by best to keep it looking bone stock, when in truth I built it for PRO3 for when I move back to Seattle, so pretty much everything underneath is upgraded.

Comment

I think the last time such professional photos were taken of an E30 with bottle caps was for the brochures during the 80's
              Nice car though.
              Also, I would love to have your job.
              E30 buildy things
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
                I think the last time such professional photos were taken of an E30 with bottle caps was for the brochures during the 80's
                Nice car though.
                Also, I would love to have your job.
                this made me laugh so hard

beautiful car man and the pictures and places look really nice

Comment

Wish I wasn't at work right now so I could see the rest of these photos! Are you in longmont? we all need to go on a drive with this nice weather
                  318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                  '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Thank you for all the kind words. Yes, I'm in longmont, I'm always game to go drive. I might know a road or two...

Comment

Working...
                    X