No announcement yet.

19" E46 M3 Comp Wheels on my M3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballin outta control. Major respect for treading your own path Ryan.

Oh yea, and it looks f**king sick.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
      Ballin outta control. Major respect for treading your own path Ryan.

Oh yea, and it looks f**king sick.
      I'll just second that motion instead of thinking up something to say.
      E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Yeah, I reckon they look pretty mad! A guy at work here as an E46 CSL, and that's a NICE car.

Only thing I would have done different to you would be to perhaps try running the front rims all round, rather than have to put that little 'flare' in the rear arches to fit the wider rears... just my opinion tho. Still think it looks great tho.

Comment

hot man, f'ing hot. thought they would be way to heavy for the M but i'm suprised at the fact they are only slightly heavier than the fiskes. nice choice.
          1990 Islandgrun 535iM Sedan
          Euro lights + trim | Eibach/Bilstein | BBS RC090 17x8 | EAT Chip | Port + Polish | IE 284 Cam | Built valvetrain

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
            Ugly.
            And please, modify a stock bumper for the front, one that doesnt have waves like a tsunami ocean in it... especially if you're having the car repainted, again.

Sorry.

Fiske > LM Replicas > CSL Wannabe's.
            Yea, I have a stock bumper I am modding for the repaint so the vladen bumper can go in the trash.
            They ARE real wheels, not wannabe's as you put it...
            '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
            '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
            '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
            iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
            sigpic

Comment

thoes are huge

Comment

Originally posted by ///M381i///
                thoes are huge
                a little to big IMHO.

-Dane
                diving board division, bishez.

Comment

Originally posted by ///M381i///
                  thoes are huge
                  This from a guy with god knows what under his valance that cannot spell "those".

I dunno wtf is is?

Car looks amazing. It is better than 99.9% of the cars here and whatever anyone (including me) thinks you are happy with it so that is that.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

M3 Ryan,

I think it looks great! For me, the only thing i would do personally is lower the car a little more, stuff those 19's inside the arches...apart from that it looks amazing! I like it alot. Good choice of wheels.

I ran 19's on my e30 (NON M3) all summer last year and it was awesome. I would/will NEVER run anything less than 19's on my e30 again.

I would love to do a photoshoot with your e30 m3, Jordan's e30 and my e30.

-gsbadbmr

Comment

Originally posted by gsbadbmr
                      M3 Ryan,

I think it looks great! For me, the only thing i would do personally is lower the car a little more, stuff those 19's inside the arches...apart from that it looks amazing! I like it alot. Good choice of wheels.

I ran 19's on my e30 (NON M3) all summer last year and it was awesome. I would/will NEVER run anything less than 19's on my e30 again.

I would love to do a photoshoot with your e30 m3, Jordan's e30 and my e30.

-gsbadbmr

Post pictures of your car bro. I would love to see pictures of it. Sounds like a pretty badass e30.

Ryan I love the look of those rims on your car. I would ike to see shots from further away but Im sure there comming.

Comment

Working...
                      X