Looking for E30s with red leather interiors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EtaSport
    here is mine prior to leather treatment.

It is cardinal. e30 andy's looks like cardnial, but it also looks a little darker. must be the pictures.

They are from the factory, its on the window sticker and options sheet i have in my records.

I can't believe someone would put a speaker onto such a rare colored door panel either.
    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Could Taurus be a euro option?

Comment

I believe you.. I think the picture doesnt show it.

Ive seen a few cars with that taurus leather, cant be euro
        Old and improved:

Comment

my 85 325e has taurus, and my 88 325is had Cardinal
          85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Taurus Red is also an option on E28 cars. I love the red leather in an E30. I switched out black leather to cardinal in my 89.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 89isluv
              Taurus Red is also an option on E28 cars. I love the red leather in an E30. I switched out black leather to cardinal in my 89.
              Am considering witching to red interior also, only concern is with the car being a daily driver, whether over time whether the "redness" would become overwhelming, if you know what I mean.

Comment

i will be getting an 87 iS parts car most likely TODAY with a flawless carnidal interior minus driver side upper bolster. Let me know if anyone is interested.
                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by alexbaby88
                  Am considering witching to red interior also, only concern is with the car being a daily driver, whether over time whether the "redness" would become overwhelming, if you know what I mean.
                  I think that if it were a true "red" it would be overwhelming, but since it is more of a bergundy red it isn't too much. My car is Schwartz with 15 inch euroweaves that are blacked out in the center. It's a real nice contrast in my eyes. And everyone that sees it loves it. Go with the cardinal red instead of the taurus red, as the taurus is more of a brownish red.
                  sigpic

Comment

Taurus was a Europe only interior option. Just like the Darker brown leather that came on euro 6er's and 5ers. Europe also go brown tinted windows....

Taurus and Cardinal are indeed different.
                    Below the radar...

Comment

Working...
                    X