• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good :)

Comment

Definitely better then bad paint.. looks nice
      1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

Doesn´t look as bad as i thought it might. Makes me wonder if this might be a solution to painting the rubber portion of an M-Tech I spoiler. I imagine the plasti dip is more flexible than regular paint.
        My new E34 525i Sport Limousine Blog
        http://bmw525isportlimousine.blogspot.com.es/

Comment

looks pretty good to me...good job. I will be doing this to my e46m3 soon just to change the color for a while (matte white) with gloss
          '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
          '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

I like it... a lot!
            sigpic
            1991 318is Alpinweiß II M42

2013 VW Golf R Candy White

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers."

Comment

Your interior looks really good. You should really and hour or two and a few bucks on black bumper paint and re-do the trim and grills. Other than that, the car looks great man.

Comment

Thanks guys! I will be updating this thread sometime soon with some of the other modifications I've been working on like my all red tail lights and electric fan conversion.

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                any updates? how is the plastidip holding up?
                Overall, really well. I've had it on for 7 months and its done well. The only thing I don't like about it is that it stains and scratches easily. I have to be careful when working under the hood not to touch any of the plastidip afterwards because grease won't come off washing the car like it would with normal paint. You may be able to use some sort of cleaner to remove stains but I haven't looked into that yet. I have found that you can buy the spray cans of plastidip (same color) at Home Depot for easy touch ups (just clean and spray right over the stained area).

Originally posted by spanish pants View Post
                Doesn´t look as bad as i thought it might. Makes me wonder if this might be a solution to painting the rubber portion of an M-Tech I spoiler. I imagine the plasti dip is more flexible than regular paint.
                Absolutely! Its very flexible and if you use enough coats it can easily be removed if you don't like it. I think you will though.;)
                '90 325i - 5 speed coupe
                '05 330ci 6MT ZHP

Comment

Working...
                X