X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vt.bimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Widm3r
    vt bimmer, i have a similar looking head piece, that is a sherlock bubbler also, us east coasters, should meet up, have a nice cruise, photoshoot, then a huge smoke session, and bbq to kill off the night
    Man, all those good words in one sentance, cruise, photoshoot, smoke session, BBQ......drool.
    I miss summer.

Leave a comment:

• Widm3r
    replied
    vt bimmer, i have a similar looking head piece, that is a sherlock bubbler also, us east coasters, should meet up, have a nice cruise, photoshoot, then a huge smoke session, and bbq to kill off the night

Leave a comment:

• homE30grown
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    bimmerfest blaze sesh this year? whos with me? we'll all contribute our finest herb and have one giant smoke out... :)
    i've been lurking around some time, i see posts and pictures of trees so im like fuck it! this Bfest you speak of, when and where? im down..

oh ya, humboldt owns. although i have been to the east coast and i will admit, it does have its share of highs.

Leave a comment:

• DanGillan
    replied
    fuck
    ill post pics of the glass collection later.

Leave a comment:

• Il Duce
    replied
    bimmerfest blaze sesh this year? whos with me? we'll all contribute our finest herb and have one giant smoke out... :)

Leave a comment:

• golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by DanGillan
    see for us, fairly bright green weed with a fair amount of orange hair is the normal "good weed" as opposed to a lot of the swag that gets sold around here, we get a lot of the bricked dirt from canada.
    the super good stuff that comes around isnt usually purple, its white for us.
    lucky bastards
    white is cool...white widow...purple really doesnt mean shit, u can make any plant any color with food coloring. i been in grow rooms and talked to ppl who grow for the club, and they enlightened me on a whole bunch of shiet.

Leave a comment:

• vt.bimmer
    replied
    yes. yes i do. that's where all the good stuff i actually do get comes from.
    you post pics of your 02 yet?
    Not yet.
    Heres a buddy making my head piece back in '99

And the final product...

And its all about the crystals, not the hair ;)

Leave a comment:

• DanGillan
    replied
    yes. yes i do. that's where all the good stuff i actually do get comes from.
    you post pics of your 02 yet?

Leave a comment:

• vt.bimmer
    replied
    yea, east coast doesnt get much stuff like that. jealous as fuck.
    You need to take a trip up to Vermont then :D

Leave a comment:

• DanGillan
    replied
    hell yea, my bowls get used up on the roof of the house, or when im out and about. we need to start a r3v "post your piece" thread.

Leave a comment:

• AdironRider
    replied
    I rarely hit my bowl unless its the summer time and on the beach. Even then Id more likely roll a J than anything else. Still pretty sweet to have a custom piece made just for me.

Leave a comment:

• DanGillan
    replied
    yea, i got rid of the sheesha burning part of the hookah and use a bong slide in its place. knocks me out, it only comes out on special occasions. the bong and bubbler are my daily smokers. not a big fan of pipes anymore after smoking through water for so long.

Leave a comment:

• AdironRider
    replied
    I had a 20" MYA hookah all last year. My favorite way to smoke as you can mix in some bud with the sheesha and smoke it straight for like an hour. Doesnt really compare to the high from my ROOR. Ice catchers and the diffuser downstem knocks you the fuck out. Belittles my custom pipe I had blown last summer for sure. Pics to come after a sesh. Id take a dutch over anything else though if I was going to roll.

Leave a comment:

• DanGillan
    replied
    yea phillies are poop.
    im a garcia y vega green tube fan. that or the dutchie's.
    then there's the glass collection :-D
    im up to a 2 foot hookah, 1ft bong, crazy bubbler, big pipe and small pipe, all nice glass work.
    love weed!

Leave a comment:

• T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    2 hour garage session just ended

bitch we just smoked the whole box, hook me up with a dutch anyday phillies are SHIT

Leave a comment:

Working...
X