X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Originally posted by shameson View Post
    I saw all the posts of you in Germany on IG, didn't know you moved there! Why the big move?
    A girl. She's pretty awesome. We met up in Washington on the 4th of July, 2015 while she was on vacation visiting a friend of my roommate's at the time and there was an immediate attraction. We ended up spending her last 3 weeks in the states together traveling through SoCal and over to Lake Havasu City, AZ, then the Grand Canyon and then on to Vegas. Was fucking wild. Decided to keep the adventure going and visited her in Freiburg where we travelled all over Europe visiting some amazing places and making memories. Pretty much cemented our relationship and after 3 months (the limit on a tourist visa) i retured to the states where i liquidated my stuff and prepared to return to Germany. Got back October of 2016 and have been here since. Found work and was staying on a year long work visa which i just had extended for another year.

Now that i've decided to port my car over i guess you could say things are getting pretty serious... ;)

Would R3V like some GF pics? Just a few of the SFW ones ;D

Alright getting carried away...but yeah she's worth it and it's been amazing so far. Europe is dope asf

Leave a comment:

• shameson
    replied
    I saw all the posts of you in Germany on IG, didn't know you moved there! Why the big move?

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Been a long time since i've updated things here...

Moved to Germany and left my E30 with a trusted friend in Arizona. It's been neglected but at least it's been kept warm and dry. Now i'm finally in a place where i can bring the car over and get to work building it up again. I plan on having it shipped by the end of the month if things go well. Should have it by mid-june.

Before i moved to Freiburg i sold a lot of the cool parts i had gathered up, like the Miller MAF, RHD Flywheel, E36 M3 steering rack...and a few other goodies. Thinking that i might not be able to have the car anymore. So i'll be buying some of those things again, because they were awesome, and a few more goodies...kinda want the RHD ITB's. Would be tits. We'll see how things go. Really just want to have my car back and go for a drive, even if its mostly stock.

Anyways, i know R3V needs visuals soooo here's some potato cam pics of how she sits waiting for transport...

Can't wait to bring this thing back to Deutschland and cruise the autobahn. Wish me luck with the import. :D

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Exhaust clip from my dash cam. Quality took a dive after going thru movie maker and flickr. meh

~3/4 throttle pull onto the freeway then a quick clip of a twisty section, that wasn't overly crowded, on chukanut.

The bikes didn't want to play...which is kind of lame since they were the ones who cleared the road by flashing and waving at people to pull over for them. Once i caught up i guess they had lost their motivation.

I'm really impressed by the noise it makes now. Not too loud, not too quiet. Plus as a super duper added bonus the IE long tubes actually got rid of the gnarly drone i had with the cast manifolds that had been merged into a single 2.5" collector. Around 2400-2900RPM there used to be a noticeable bass-heavy drone. Not anymore. Just sounds throaty throughout the entire rev range. I like.
    Last edited by MPLFoster; 06-08-2015, 08:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Thanks man. If you're sticking with the m20, go for long tubes.

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    That sounds great. Similar to what I wanna do for exhaust.

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    oops.

fixed.

Leave a comment:

• lambo
    replied
    exhaust vid link is private :(

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    New valve cover. Wrinkle black.

Went to the beach.
    Last edited by MPLFoster; 06-05-2015, 11:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
    Nice build so far! And great choices on the seats and exhaust. I have the exact same corbeaus and I love them. Also the same vibrant black streetpower muffler. What did you use in the center?
    Thanks man. I used two vibrant 1141 resonators stacked inline where the cat would be.

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
    Cool bunch of parts you've been putting on it lately. Looking good!
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Cool bunch of parts you've been putting on it lately. Looking good!

Leave a comment:

• Sh3rpak!ng
    replied
    Nice build so far! And great choices on the seats and exhaust. I have the exact same corbeaus and I love them. Also the same vibrant black streetpower muffler. What did you use in the center?

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Shhhh...! ;)

Leave a comment:

• shameson
    replied
    Interior looks really good.

But I'm patiently waiting for Futuras

Leave a comment:

Working...
X