No announcement yet.

MPLFoster - 1990 325i - Exporting back to Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your car dont lower it too much!!
    M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Nothing crazy but i will be eliminating most of that fender gap.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

"Updating" with a random photo dump...

EDM Rear plate garnish

RyanG splitter

NEW oem mudflaps..

Chillin' after a spirited drive

k im done

Comment

This is cool. The only thing I'd do is try to match up the front fender gap with the rear. Any plans like that in the future?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Thanks, but the suspension is stock. It's on very uneven ground. lol i wouldn't roll around with just the rear squatting like that. Plans for lows are finding the time to install the GC coilover conversion kit that i purchased months ago. I thought about slamming this bitch but having driven it pretty spiritedly with the stock set-up i think i prefer suspension travel over rollin' hard.

Need to get a bushing kit all around so when im balls deep into the coilover install i can refresh them as well. Kinda broke right now so it'll be a min...

Comment

Looks nice so far.. Too bad your not in Anacortes anymore. (According to your profile location lol) I swear I saw your car last year when I was a E30nub.
              -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
              -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Thanks.

kinda bummed about moving away from the islands. it's GORGEOUS up there but i can't complain about all the sunshine in Oregon east of the mountains.

i was using the E30 as a daily for a bit last year so you very well could have seen me in my bimmer. Were you driving around in your 2002 back then?

Comment

You have a nice car.

Keep it going in the same direction, and keep dumping photos. We don't mind looking at it. ;)

1986 325e - RIP
                  1987 528e - Sold
                  1989 325iX - Parted Out
                  1991 318iS - Sold
                  1991 325iS - Current

Comment

Originally posted by 325islandhopper View Post
                    Thanks.

kinda bummed about moving away from the islands. it's GORGEOUS up there but i can't complain about all the sunshine in Oregon east of the mountains.

i was using the E30 as a daily for a bit last year so you very well could have seen me in my bimmer. Were you driving around in your 2002 back then?
                    I was. 1976 Fjord Blue 2002. It has BBS Basketweaves on it with no centercaps... :early:
                    -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                    -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by Colby.325e View Post
                      You have a nice car.

Keep it going in the same direction, and keep dumping photos. We don't mind looking at it. ;)
                      Thank You, Sir. But she really needs some TLC. Immediate plans are head gasket/cyl. head rebuild, bushing kit and GC coilover install. Then i'm gonna leave it alone for a bit and just enjoy the car.

Here's a random photo for stopping by...;)

Originally posted by Nesset View Post
                      I was. 1976 Fjord Blue 2002. It has BBS Basketweaves on it with no centercaps... :early:
                      Right on, man. I can't say i remember seeing your 02 but i'll have a chance to soon since im coming back up to Anacortes to visit some friends. I'll let you know when i do.

Here's another random photo...can you guess where this one is, Nesset?

Comment

I thought about slamming this bitch but having driven it pretty spiritedly with the stock set-up i think i prefer suspension travel over rollin' hard.
                        I know what you mean. My car isn't very fun to drive tbh. I'm at a weird crossroad right now where I could unslam it and make it more performance friendly but I love how it looks right now... I think my only solution is to buy another E30...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

i love how your car looks too but i wouldn't blame you for making it more driveable. these are drivers cars...may as well make them go as good as they look, imo. i have a slammed honda that i have no problem beating the shit out of and having driven like that i could never do that to my E30. i would cry.

good luck finding another decent E30. the market is nucking futs at the moment.

Comment

now i wanna slam this bitch...real bad

credit for photochop goes out to E30_Pare

Comment

Here's another random photo...can you guess where this one is, Nesset?
                              Uhh on the way up to Cap Sante? I have no clue... Maybe heart lake road?
                              -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                              -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by Nesset View Post
                                Uhh on the way up to Cap Sante? I have no clue... Maybe heart lake road?
                                The summit road up Mt.Erie.

It's a blast if no one is around...which is rare unless it's way early or way late. There are too many blind hairpins to justify going balls out but driving it spiritedly while being very cautious is still a blast. It gets pretty interesting in the winter too..;D

You were close with Heart Lake Road since it leads to Mt.Erie. Heart lake road is another great one up there... damn i miss those twisty roads...

I really want to cruise down chuckanut road next time im up there. i lived in Anacortes for a few years and never made it out to chuckanut, so that's definitely on my bucket list.

Comment

Working...
                                X