new to r3v // plus pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to r3v // plus pics

whats up everyone, new to r3v and thought i should share a couple pics.. dad just bought me an e30 for 17th bday and im lovin it so far.. 78,500 original miles, i think it was kept in storage or something before my dad got it.. well anyways , check it out

yeah yeah , give it a drop .. i know .. i see other e30s on here with that 'lip' under the front bumper .. whats that called ? think i'd wanna put that and get a fresh paint job .. oh and i have OZ style rims that i havent put on because i havent got tires for it yet...

and as far as peformance, im just looking at a chip... short shifter... tune-up? heh

ICE: currently have JL Audio 250/1 pushin JL Audio 12w3v2 (not pictured yet, but will soon) any suggestions on front&rear speakers? looking to get a JL Audio 300/4

so whatcha guys think ?

Car looks amazing. Yeah, drop it a bit.... the rims look hot.

Nice car. and welcome
    Recent Rebranding!!
    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
    E30 SM62/S62
    E30 M60 V8
    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
    Instagram.com/garageaholic
    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

never seen a lachs 318is before...looks clean as hell. dont go ebay crazy on it though. seems all noobs make same mistakes in the beginning, so make sure and ask for advice when buying mods, so u can get the rite shit the first time, and not have to waste money rebuying parts that were shit.

oh and that front piece yer referring to is an OEM part, its the "IS front lip spoiler".
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

where can i buy that?

Comment

What's up with the front valance?

Comment

Nice pick up for a 17 year old, wish my dad got me a bmw instead of the crappy '86 oldsmobile.

Anyways, the painted valences are not doing it for me, almost makes it look like and early car. Also, from the front picture it looks like it took a hit on the passenger side. But if it runs well, that's all that matters. My car has its share of imperfections. I can't tell exactly what that color is, and as Cary said, I've never seen a lach 318is. It sure could use a complete paint job.
            318is -gone-

Comment

Thats not Lachs. That is like primer grey that has been clearcoated with a nasty black belt. Seriously has to be one of the grosser paint jobs I've seen lately.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
              https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
                What's up with the front valance?
                Looks to me like the front valence and rear apron were painted black. That's the first thing I'd take care of, if it were mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                  Looks to me like the front valence and rear apron were painted black.
                  No shit, I can obviously see that. I wanted to know what the story was behind why it's that way.

And is that cirrus blue? Some of the lighting almost makes it look like some sort of baby blue...

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                    Looks to me like the front valence and rear apron were painted black. That's the first thing I'd take care of, if it were mine.
                    Exactly! Second!

Anyways welcome roll on with the m42 badness you'll love the MPG
                    E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
                      And is that cirrus blue? Some of the lighting almost makes it look like some sort of baby blue...
                      It looks like primer grey that has been clearcoated. Some guy on Max did that and it looks exactly the same...

Whatever color that car is it isn't a stock color.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

The hood also looks to be way out of alignment.

Comment

holy shit your interior looks mint, nice work and nice car
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                            It looks like primer grey that has been clearcoated. Some guy on Max did that and it looks exactly the same...

Whatever color that car is it isn't a stock color.
                            That's what it looks like. Primar!
                            The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Haha. Oh man, 95% of that car is cleaner than almost every E30 here and we're still ripping it apart.

Comment

Working...
                              X