No announcement yet.

new to r3v // plus pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car buddy, I like it, it has a unique side to it.

- Dont listen to anyone on here, however you're comfortable, leave the car like that....after all its your car.

whos to say what a car is " supposed" to look like? if everyone was to follow that, then e30s would look like the day it came off the line in germany...what fun is that?

Be yourself and dont compromise yourself for nothin !

good luck with the car and welcome to this forum , im somewhat new here too but have been driving an e30 for 7 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ara
      Nice car buddy, I like it, it has a unique side to it.

- Dont listen to anyone on here, however you're comfortable, leave the car like that....after all its your car.

whos to say what a car is " supposed" to look like? if everyone was to follow that, then e30s would look like the day it came off the line in germany...what fun is that?
      uh, so your idea of a nice car is one with badly misaligned body panels, a strange 2-tone paint job, and the wrong sized tires with a 4x4 ride height?
      Not to bag on the guy, his car is a nice start, but it definetly needs some help.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

PM Hamman318iS and let him tell you what a profile gasket is. Boy will he have a story for you! Did it come with any records? If not, prepare for the procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by wycoco
          yeah dude , like .. hes kinna mean , haha but i respect your opinions so its cool with me .. just wish it didnt have to come at me so harsh , haha so what else looks like needs to be fixed ?

Wycoco- don't worry about Jordan, he gets most of his pleasure by sitting around and tossing shit all over the place. He gets off on the attention he stirs up with his worthless comments. In the end, all his shit typing just makes him appear immature and snooty. Congrats on your new car! Get a BENTLEY manual to help with the car, a good set of tools, and ask other guys here who have a M42(1991 318is, i) for advice.

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

Nice car Wycoco, I want your interior.

Comment

The exhaust tip and the front valance are very strange, as is your choice in cheapo eBay wheels. I hope you don't end up ricing that thing out to the max.

I thought the car was sterling silver at first but its not metallic, it looks too "grey." I think Jordan is right.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I think your shifter knob is on backwards, is it not?
                Very nlean non the less, although i dont particularly like the painted valence.. But overall, you got a better first car than most of us id say.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                  The exhaust tip and the front valance are very strange, as is your choice in cheapo eBay wheels. I hope you don't end up ricing that thing out to the max.

I thought the car was sterling silver at first but its not metallic, it looks too "grey." I think Jordan is right.
                  kinda looks like a vw grey, an old vw grey
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                  Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

wow that interior is clean!
                    Continuous For Sale Thread
                    323i s50

Comment

gogogo
                      Last edited by TOAST; 06-04-2010, 09:00 PM. Reason: gogogo

Comment

I'm not going to bash, but it IS vinyl interior... its nice, but I'm sure he'd even rather have cloth or leather sports. Couple fixes and you're good to go.
                        Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

I hope to see you at a meet soon! Good to have another SoCal E30 on the roster. :)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                            uh, so your idea of a nice car is one with badly misaligned body panels, a strange 2-tone paint job, and the wrong sized tires with a 4x4 ride height?
                            Not to bag on the guy, his car is a nice start, but it definetly needs some help.
                            Exactly, a nice START. He's 17 and he just got the car. Give it time.

A lot can change on a car in a few months with enough time and $, ask me how I know.

Comment

MONSTER TRUCK e30!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                                MONSTER TRUCK e30!!!!
                                Current Cars
                                2014 M235i
                                2009 R56 Cooper S
                                1998 M3
                                1997 M3

Comment

Working...