for all the S14 haters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for all the S14 haters!

took some pics, was out at the garage today. thought i would do some pic whoring. you all can kiss my non m50 havin butt!!!haha a few pics of the smoked freedom lights for you all too! and a little bit of the tire stretching you all love so much. go ahead and tear it apart, cause I love you all! ohh, and the motor was so sweet sounding today, been months since i heard it, had to rub one off on the intake!
    Attached Files

a few more with that wheel well stretching jordan loves so much!
    Attached Files

Comment

The car is garbage - part it out. :-)
      Current Cars
      2014 M235i
      2009 R56 Cooper S
      1998 M3
      1997 M3

Comment

Fuckin hot. I wouldnt change a thing.

Comment

definately one of my favorite cars around
          Dan

Comment

a few more. The cable is for loading up the electric rocket for the rear! peaking out of the blanket, slight wake up from its hibernation.
            I would part it out, but there just arent any parts worth selling.
            you can even see my COOL ass BBS valve stem caps that I got robbed on! gotta show them, seeing as what I payed for them.
            and check out the original ALPINA packaging tape in the background!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by mikeedler; 02-11-2006, 07:58 AM.

Comment

You're right, Mike - no good parts, just sell it as scrap iron . . .

Saw those pics of your old lowrider -- OUCH!
              Current Cars
              2014 M235i
              2009 R56 Cooper S
              1998 M3
              1997 M3

Comment

Very nice, clean M3 you've got there. I just can't believe you'll sacrifice the handeling just so you can have stretched tires, you really shouldn't be allowed to own an E30 M3, go buy an e36.

Comment

getting ready to exercise the valvetrain? looks awesome as always.

Comment

Your car is a bucket. Why don't you give it to me :-P

Jon
                    Rides...
                    1991 325i - sold :(
                    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

skeet skeet skeet

Comment

engine bay is pure sex - the e2 valve cover paint is awesome. you ought to pick up some different wires though, that cover is really bad for crossfire. Those look like 8 or 10 mm wires though.

The only thing i'd change about the whole thing is those grills. I don't know where they came from, but its the only thing on the car that doesn't look right. maybe some e3 grills?:).... super, super hot car regardless
                        PNW Crew
                        90 m3
                        06 m5

Comment

Jesus, that's one of the hottest e30s I've seen yet. Good job.

Comment

Yea, normal grills are sweetness. But so is the rest of that car.

Comment

Mr kilomph-- the only thing you should be allowed to do is -- suck my C**K- stretched or not, they are wider than stock! dont tell me after spending as much money as I have that I should not be allowed to own the car because you dont like the tires! U my friend are an IDIOT, and dont even know me.
                              please explain just how much handling i am loosing on the street???????
                              and a wider tire will not fit under the car. with stretched fenders in the rear, I have maybe 1/3 of an inch of clearance. to me its not about tracking the car- its far to nice to track it, and i wouldnt track it with rims that cost more than your whole car. not to hard to change the wheels, if i really wanted "performance" tires. my 245 rear tires are wider i am sure than alot on this forum.
                              my car=my look!, and I like the eurhoe tire look.
                              as of lately, i am not liking the large grill and eyebrows so much either, but that can be changed in a matter of 5 minutes if i want.
                              and yes, i can take people flaming my car, just not an idiot telling me i should not be allowed to own my car.

Comment

Working...
                              X