No announcement yet.

My White girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love early es valances. Dont tuck the bumpers!
    M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll have to add that stuff to the list. I just wanted to get the major expensive stuff out of the way before I went nuts. And as for you guys. .. I doubt anything you'll say will surprise or offend me, I work at a shop So I've seen and heard it alllllll.
      What do u guys think of the calipers? Rebuild them or get them new? I'm unsure If they're shot or not but I guess we will see when I get a chance to rip it apart.

And the red I'm not too fond of. I rather black or grey (anyone wanna trade) . And the shifter doesn't even fit so that's why its backwards. I realized that trying to shift into second and ripping the knob off instead.

Besides the issues listed, the tach doesn't work. So I either need q cluster or rebuild this one.

Comment

And no, no pics so don't ask. I live by raceway park in englishtown/ old bridge.. so I'm sure you creeps.could find me in the flesh.

Comment

I got the same surface rust spots on my sunroof too!

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
          1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
          1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
          1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
          1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
          1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
          Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
          1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
          1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

How is the blinker fluid levels on this e30? looks a bit rough, I would check that first. Safety.
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I ALSO NEED NON CRACKED FOGS,HEADLIGHTS AND TAIL LIGHTS.

Comment

Babies. Excuse the bmw having a really bad flat And having severe wheel gap.

Also, are.there any tricks for the bmws.. like with vws. Slap the cluster and it works, hit a.bump your radio goes off, window regulators breaking (pretty sure the passenger side on the bmw is shot)
                Etc

Comment

Originally posted by purrfektrs View Post
                  And no, no pics so don't ask. I live by raceway park in englishtown/ old bridge.. so I'm sure you creeps.could find me in the flesh.
                  Checking Priceline for airline flights now.

I have a caved Purple Heart shifter you can have.

Babies. Excuse the bmw having a really bad flat And having severe wheel gap.

Also, are.there any tricks for the bmws.. like with vws. Slap the cluster and it works, hit a.bump your radio goes off, window regulators breaking (pretty sure the passenger side on the bmw is shot)
                  Etc
                  Yes, slap the dash above the cluster, if it works, then you have a bad ground in the back and you need to pull it and tighten the grounds. The batteries in the boards often go bad and need replaced.

Use a multi-meter to test windows and figure out what has gone wrong. Figure out where you're getting power to nail down if its electrical or the regulator/motor/switch

People like the cardinal door cards, you should be able to find a trade easy, or black ones at the yard. Two door and 4 door cars have different size cards.

Comment

Also, are.there any tricks for the bmws..
                    That is not a common thing for e30s(or any car really). That is based off of shitty wiring or a dumbass installing a radio. Window motors go bad, like everything 20+ years old does when used everyday.

It is called wear and tear, each car is different than the other.
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                      Checking Priceline for airline flights now.

I have a caved Purple Heart shifter you can have.

Purple you say? !

Comment

Purple you say? !
                        Purple Heart. Its a kind of wood. My brother and I make them as a hoby. Pics of said knobs. (the long slender one is an e30 the other two are for Golf's.)

My wood knobs. They darken up after a week of use after sanding.

Comment

I like

Comment

Inb4rape
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Update.. white girl doesn't have oil pressure. I'm thinking the valve inside the pump is stuck open. Oh and the warning system for the car was disabled

Comment

Welcome Katie, congrats on the BMW, like the other guys stated above that is all stuff you want to take care of .. The first thing I do would get the timing belt done and replace the upper cam oil seal and housing oring...Also check the counter shaft seal also.
                                The oil filter housings leak after time. There is a repair , that included a new plug and seal and retainer.
                                it's just a ETA !

Comment

Working...
                                X