My White girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah ok
    your powersteering pump looks shot and you will also need to replace the low pressure lines and gasket rings. or just delete the whole system
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Yeah. A lot of stuff is shot. But slowly I'll get to it. Mechanically sound is what I'm focused on now.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
        How is the blinker fluid levels on this e30? looks a bit rough, I would check that first. Safety.
        lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by purrfektrs View Post
          Yeah. A lot of stuff is shot. But slowly I'll get to it. Mechanically sound is what I'm focused on now.
          Glad you have oil pressure, one thing at a time and you'll be there in no time.

Comment

Timing belt and water pump are finished, yesssss.

Comment

Stupid question, anyone know if there's more than one fuse box?

Comment

just one
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Stupid question, anyone know if there's more than one fuse box?
                  why do you ask?
                  1997 540i/6 - stock
                  1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
                  1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

It's about time for some rolling shots of Whitey.
                    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

PM if you'd seriously trade those cardinal door cards for black. I'm in NJ.

Nice little project btw

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrix2k View Post
                        why do you ask?
                        She is having window issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrix2k View Post
                          why do you ask?
                          There's some sort of wiring issue with the car. There's an alarm that is all types of no. I checked the fuses today.. a few were blown, One was in.the completely wrong spot, and apparently there's a reason why they left a blown fuse for #12 and #21.. one somehow leaves the radio lights on even when the car is off, and.the other makes.the alarm go off.non stop and it only went off after me.pulling those two fuses. I'm assuming something is touching something, or the harness has an issue. But hey I'm not an electrician

Comment

Whitney? JUST window issues. Shit man I wish that was all.

Comment

There's some sort of wiring issue with the car. There's an alarm that is all types of no. I checked the fuses today.. a few were blown, One was in.the completely wrong spot, and apparently there's a reason why they left a blown fuse for #12 and #21.. one somehow leaves the radio lights on even when the car is off, and.the other makes.the alarm go off.non stop and it only went off after me.pulling those two fuses. I'm assuming something is touching something, or the harness has an issue. But hey I'm not an electrician
                              Check your relays. When I was having relay issues the window switches were always illuminated until I replayed my relay.

Have you purchased a test light yet? Do you have a multimeter? Sometimes fuses dont' look blown.

OR, I got mine at O'reilly Auto parts for 2.99

Comment

this car is a nightmare...

Comment

Working...
                                X