Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan’s Massive Turbo Writeup car – Revived!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F34R View Post
    Always fun running into forum members outside of the forum, those lime wheels REALLY jump out against the black! I yelled at 3 people before you answered to owning the e30 lol You really need to attend Gfest '14! going to be awesome and worth the trip.
    Haha I was wondering how you thought it was me, I guess that would've been an impressive first try. I definitely think I'm gonna try and make it to gfest, I might have some buddies going too!

Originally posted by JOMARO View Post
    How did the comos feel ?
    People keep questioning there quality
    I reallly enjoy the cosmos. I've been driving on them for the better part of a year with absolutely no issues. I've got the sport kit I believe, and it's stiff enough to handle nice, and be as low as it is, BUT very smooth on these pot hole ridden new york roads.

Highly recommend them, although the rear can feel a little soft, so stiffer in the rear helps.

My Transaction Feedback
    My "build" thread
    BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

I did not know the owner was on r3v when I saw it, I saw the cooler in the front and figured the owner was on some forum. I searched for your build on the ride home and saw your signature and remember the wheels, always reminded me of Ryan's boosted m42 with pink ESM wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

How was the installation of those ebay pedals? I got a set too, and I have no idea how to install them (Didn't come with any instructions).
        '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
          How was the installation of those ebay pedals? I got a set too, and I have no idea how to install them (Didn't come with any instructions).
          You gotta drill 4 holes in each pedal, using the pedal cover as a template. So clamp a pedal cover onto the pedal, drill the holes, install with hardware!

The gas pedal is easier if you can take it off

My Transaction Feedback
          My "build" thread
          BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

An actual pull video for you guys

My Transaction Feedback
            My "build" thread
            BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

I am assuming you're coming to Gfest this coming Saturday? There is a camp over on Friday if you want to come to that(welcome to join me to drive there).

Fixed

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Also, what I've been doing this spring. I haven't really worked on the car at all.. just enjoying it as much as I possibly can. Which I guess is why I worked my ass off in the first place!! So happy to have the car where it is now. Of course, there is always work to be done.

This shot I took the day I took it out of the garage from the winter. Oh god what an amazing day it was to be back in the drivers seat, I forgot how fast the thing was after driving a 94 honda accord around for the winter.

Went on a few impulsive road trips.. really living life. My buddy taking the picture here own's an e36, cool guy.

Made it to some car shows, people enjoyed the car. Obviously being early spring in upstate new york, the weather was shitty, so there will be more car shows later.

I suppose the rest are recent pictures for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy.

My Transaction Feedback
                My "build" thread
                BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

I am assuming you're coming to Gfest this coming Saturday? There is a camp over on Friday if you want to come to that(welcome to join me to drive there).

Fixed
                  Thanks!

I sadly can't make it.. I'm on a very tight budget because of a lonnng series of unfortunate and expensive occurrences so I'm still waiting for funds to come rolling in. I really wish I could.. there's a lot I'm missing out on because of this shit.

My Transaction Feedback
                  My "build" thread
                  BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

Make it to my place and ride in with me and my brothers, don't miss out on one of the best events.

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Make it to my place and ride in with me and my brothers, don't miss out on one of the best events.

Damn that is tempting, I really do appreciate the offer. What's your plan? Just gonna be a day trip?

My Transaction Feedback
                      My "build" thread
                      BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

looks fucken gay

Comment

Originally posted by 1988e30vert View Post
                          looks fucken gay
                          Thankss <3

My Transaction Feedback
                          My "build" thread
                          BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

What size tires are you running?

Comment

I love the look, don't like colour itself but the black green combo looks sick. I like that its different too. Your own style > everyone else BBS reps.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitche30 View Post
                                I love the look, don't like colour itself but the black green combo looks sick. I like that its different too. Your own style > everyone else BBS reps.
                                Thanks man!

The tires are 205/45/16 on 16x8 et0 xxr 002's

My Transaction Feedback
                                My "build" thread
                                BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

Working...
                                X