No announcement yet.

My time capsule ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now all you need is some 22" wheels, air ride and a stance works sticker.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Can't afford to put any thing on it now. Will change TB, water pump and such. It is going to stay stock. It's worth more money in stock form.

Comment

Wow. Hmm - I was thinking 5spd swap, sports seats, and euroweaves, but this thing is so damn clean, I might not touch it all.
        diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

Word; Yeah I am not touching it. The PO barely drove it. Only issue is i don't have the code for the radio. All her docs were lost on the move up from Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
            said no one on r3v ever.

Nice car OP
            True, but everyone wants to slam these cars to the ground and put 16 or even 17's on the e30. The car was made for 14' and there is a reason the car sits the height it does. No need to mod it.

Comment

Originally posted by oddpairs View Post
              Word; Yeah I am not touching it. The PO barely drove it. Only issue is i don't have the code for the radio. All her docs were lost on the move up from Cali.
              Ask on the fourm, there are some that work at BMW here or have access to the radio code system. They will assist and supply the code or call around at your local BMW dealerships. A LOT of them will not charge you a dime and will give you the code over the phone.

Let's be honest it is 2013, no one is going to try to steal a cassette player, so the dealerships are not worried like years gone by to get your proof that you own the car before giving you the code.

Comment

IS300: Well, I am going to try to call BMW USA and see if they can provide a code if i give them the vin. On my audi, i called a dealer they wanted to charge me a $100, and I called Audi USA they gave me the code for free. But, I can live w/o audio in my car. The car is so clean, I just don't want to mod it and eff it up.

Comment

Looks like all it needs is a nice set of tan floor mats to keep the carpet clean.
                  - Josh
                  1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                  Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

IS300: Well, I am going to try to call BMW USA and see if they can provide a code if i give them the vin. On my audi, i called a dealer they wanted to charge me a $100, and I called Audi USA they gave me the code for free. But, I can live w/o audio in my car. The car is so clean, I just don't want to mod it and eff it up.
                    No, not the VIN. There is a silver plate on the back of the radio that has the radio serial number on it, that number is what they will need.

The car VIN MIGHT WORK, but that I do not know. I know for sure the silver plate on the back of the radio with the serial number is what they need.

If you can get the radio out and write the serial number from the back of the radio, I will call my local BMW dealership and obtain the code for you.

Comment

IS300 cool, I will get to it probably tomorrow out of town working today. I will PM it to you.

thanks

Comment

What about these wheels http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/4093907128.html

Comment

Send me the radio serial and Ill punch it in and get the code for you ... Id leave the car stock except for 5 speed swap and a drop.
                          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

If it were me Id save that 400 and hold out for some euroweaves you can refinish or some ronals. 14" basketweaves meh
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

blunttech; ok cool, i will get the radio serial when i get home on saturday. How do i get the radio out..is it two screws on the side? Euroweaves are hard to come by.

Comment

Nice car! Check the PNW subforum, I believe there is a set of iX weaves for 300 on there.

Comment

Working...
                                X