Night falls on teh E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night falls on teh E30

My first attempt at night shots. I thought they came out pretty good. Enjoy.

Nice.

Is the car dirty?

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Classy. Wheels look nice josh; I know they have been on for a while, but still. Nice back-drop.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
      HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
      **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Night? Those are in a lit up parking garage.
        Is the last one under a roof opening?

Anyways... car looks awesome! Loving it. :up: :up:

Comment

Originally posted by C ///M
          Nice.

Is the car dirty?
          Yeah, it's got a couple days worth of dust on it from the roads. Hard to keep the car clean around here in the winter. I do need to wax it again, though.

Originally posted by bwanac
          Night? Those are in a lit up parking garage.
          Is the last one under a roof opening?
          Yeah... at night.

Yes, the opening in the roof is actually a section cut out of the parking lot above. It's a wing of the hospital, and above is a roundabout for picking up/dropping off patients.

Comment

Good stuff.

Still enjoying the stage 3s?
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Yep, nothing much new to look at, really. Just some new shots. The next time I take pics won't be until after several aesthetic mods are completed. It will look quite different.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                Yeah, it's got a couple days worth of dust on it from the roads. Hard to keep the car clean around here in the winter. I do need to wax it again, though.
                No, that thing needs a good clay bar and Porter Cable polish job. Then wax.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
                  No, that thing needs a good clay bar and Porter Cable polish job. Then wax.
                  I don't have the tools for that, or know how to do it. I do the best I can.

In the words of e9nine, "It's the ultimate driving machine, not the ultimate show machine."

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                    I don't have the tools for that, or know how to do it. I do the best I can.

In the words of e9nine, "It's the ultimate driving machine, not the ultimate show machine."
                    Take a look at the pinned thread in show and shine on bf.c, theres a guy who has covered everything you could possibly ever think of in regard to detailing.

The PC buffer is random orbital so there is really no risk of burning through or anything like that.. if thats what is worrying you.

here's the thread: http://bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158378
                    94 325is

Comment

your car is looking good... are those the knock-off recaros?
                      Toyota Pickup

Comment

I like the compositions of the first and third ones a lot.

My car was just as dirty as Josh's in the last pics I posted, but you can't tell :p

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

PIc #3 mucho bueno
                          IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

I like the last pic :)

-Dan
                            never enough money...

'95 240sx base - RB25DET in progress
                            '87 325ic - Project daily

Comment

I think a lot of what makes the paint look like it does is the flourescent lighting on the black paint. Flourescent light is always going to highlight ever possible flaw in a shiny surface, especially a black one. In straight daylight, the paint doesn't look nearly that haggard. But in a couple of weeks, I'm doing a full-scale detail of the paint. RCWells is letting me borrow his orbital, and I'm doing a clay bar-polish-wax job on it. I'll be sure to get some pics when I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                              X