Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAWAIIAN821
    replied
    HERES MY DAILY DRIVER..... ENJOY :) 2003 F55O WITH THE 06 FRONT END CONVERSION AND MY 02 R6 CHROMED OUT..

AND MY OTHER WEEKEND DRIVER...

Leave a comment:

• Jordan325iC
    replied
    Yea... the wheels are terrible... if you're gonna drop that money on the interior... all the way! Nice wheels, nice drop, nice mtech2 kit. It will be hot!

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by HAWAIIAN821
    i want to sell these wheels and get 17" and lower it
    Good man. Can't wait to see it.

Leave a comment:

• HAWAIIAN821
    replied
    thanx guys for the comments BUT, i want to sell these wheels and get 17" and lower it,i only put these wheels on because my bottlecaps are all curb rashed and i got a really good deal on these..

ANYONE HAVE SPRINGS AND SHOCKS THEY WANT TO SELL FOR MY CABBY!? :)
    Last edited by HAWAIIAN821; 02-25-2006, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Court M3
    replied
    16 inch rims and M Tech 1 FTW That interior is sick!

Leave a comment:

• 88325isboy
    replied
    Damn that interior is badass. New wheels and a drop will finish it off!

Leave a comment:

• NC325iC
    replied
    if you can find it mtech 2 cabies are hot, really nice int i wish i had the money to do it my seats are torn to shit, lose the wheels and lower it and itll be great

Leave a comment:

• Simon S
    replied
    seats are very, very nice.

puddle on the rear floor?

Leave a comment:

• Bimmerista
    replied
    Nice Cabrio! Those wheels are a bit big for my taste, but it still looks good.

I would drop it & have the bumpers painted fully black.

Leave a comment:

• golde30
    replied
    never saw an e30 scraper before...

Leave a comment:

• Widm3r
    replied
    MT1, and some rs's or rm's, would equal one of the cleanest cabbies

Leave a comment:

• ToplessE30
    replied
    I say go with M-Tech I. You're car will look amazing MT1.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Interior is fucking amazing. Can't get down with 19's and stock height though.

Leave a comment:

• S14sx2nr
    replied
    Agreed, the interior looks good! I also think you need smaller wheels however, those look kind of rediculous...

-Dan

Leave a comment:

• wastedincome
    replied
    Originally posted by HAWAIIAN821
    thanx,i wanted to do the exterior before i start the body mods and so on,theres an older man here in orlando that did it for $1200,a bit pricey,i think,but he did an awesome job,heated seats still work,which i was supprised after the job..i want to lower the car but dont know what to get?any suggestions? i have 19's on there now,(got them cheap as hell) and my bottlecaps are all curb checked.i want to lower my car ASAP if anyone knows where to get the cheapest springs,shocks/struts,thanx in advance

i am new to the BMW family but anyone know where i can get this front bumper to fit my car, or what year this is off of?i hope BCMIKE dont mind if i use his car..

I honestly think that $1200 is a good deal for a high quility job like that. The seats look AWESOME.
    The car pictured has M-tech II kit. Originals are rare and very expensive. There are some fiberglass knock off's too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X