X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metrix2025
    what kind of gauges are those??
    the stock ones ;)
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

lol
      i guess it must be because of the bluriness but they look to be brighter then usual and illuminated from behind the gauge faces

Comment

Originally posted by metrix2025
        lol
        i guess it must be because of the bluriness but they look to be brighter then usual and illuminated from behind the gauge faces
        yeah they look funny in that pic
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

heh
          too bad, i was hoping to find some newer style gauges ...and so far all i've found are the ghey indiglow, reverse something or other glow gauges

Comment

that really renders your highbeams pretty useless,
            you might get some bad weather out there but you also have deer high beems make pickin out the dear much easier, hence i have basically 4 high beams
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I don't have high beams anymore...but anyway I have 9005's in the yellows

Comment

How's the output with the highs? ...er, lows.
                Trevor Ely
                '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

really good...but thats only b/c of the 9005's. they wouldn't be too bright w/ 9006's b/c the yellow makes it a little dimmer.

Comment

gay. i thought there was gonna be some m42 boosty goodness. :(
                    sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Originally posted by Streetspec_iS
                      gay. i thought there was gonna be some m42 boosty goodness. :(
                      i due time ;)

Comment

i wasn't too sure about the red seat either, but it doesn't look bad at all, I was kind of shocked when I actually saw it. The lights look much better in person too. I agree, Charlie, take the car out for a wash.....kinda pointless with all the salt on the roads though
                        -1992 325i -
                        BavAuto Chip
                        Tokico Spring/Shocks
                        more to come later

Comment

Sweet...I've thought about doing double ellipsoids myself.

Comment

it really does help out a lot in the mountain roads, esp. the yellow ones. I wasn't so sure about what I thought about the yellow intially, but it grows on you after a while.

BTW, sorry about the pics, my camera hasn't been doing too great lately.....they keep turning out blurry. you guys will see at the meet that charlie's car looks MUCH better in person
                            Last edited by AppState325; 02-28-2006, 12:48 AM.
                            -1992 325i -
                            BavAuto Chip
                            Tokico Spring/Shocks
                            more to come later

Comment

Working...
                            X