• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few updates :)

+

=

here are a couple more

///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

BTW sorry they are really blurry...I don't know what the deal was
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

interesting.... can't say i like the ellips as high beams, but to each his own. get some better pics! your car looks clean.

Comment

I'm not a math major or anything..... but crap + junk = garbage? Did I do that right? Get a new valance mang. Kluvyabye :D

Comment

its smileys w/ us ellips in the high beam place. I am getting a RD vlanace next month. I did that to the high beams b/c now I can use them as either white, white and yellows, or just yellows. I put a switch between the low and high relay. There is lots of bad weather in boone sooo I wanted some nice yellows ;)

I need to wash my car BAD...then I will get some pics in the light.

its tons of work to fit the low beams in the high beam place...go look at a pair ;)

Comment

quad city lights FTW
            Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
              quad city lights FTW
              well its us ellips in the center...I thought that quads might be a bit much...but I can change them out easy now b/c all the hard work is done

Comment

But is the car running right now or what????

:P

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  But is the car running right now or what????

:P
                  umm...almost 5.5k soo far

Comment

at least you got the ever so important lights to work! cant say i like it, cant say i dislike it.

Comment

ummm red seat though?

Comment

Originally posted by E30-330i
                        ummm red seat though?
                        Seat Type-R. Adds 10 horsepower. Duh.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Not really feeling it. The seat looks bogus in a tan interior and I'm not liking the yellows but thats your car. Any plans for rims?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

yeah I am prob getting those old skool 16's that bret has...balck centers though ;) The seat is a momo corse...I was planning on getting a black one but this one literally fell in my lap at a price I couldn't let go. I actually like the red in there more than I thought I would. The seat is dirty but it will clean up nice. Yeah I would really like a black interior though.

Comment

what kind of gauges are those??

Comment

Working...
                              X