Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A hello and a little project

Hey kids.

Thought I'd say hello, new to the forum. Putting a 318is back together.

Slapped some e34 armrests on the sport seats (have spare back covers for the purist in me), turned out pretty ok. Great for long trips, and they flip up for "spirited" driving.

So here are a few shots. Pretty straightforward. Guess it's fairly common, but I haven't seen much information on the retrofit. So if questions, fire away.
    Attached Files

couple more.

Also, I guess this should be in 'interior'? Sorry if it's the wrong spot to post this.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thats awesome! Much easier than trying to figure out a way to install a center console.

Comment

Cool! Haven't seen this one before, got a write-up somewhere?
        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
        You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Yeah they seem to work well. I'll put up a diy if ya'll are interested, pretty quick retrofit.

Comment

That looks great. I can't believe this hasn't been done before - so simple and they fit the interior perfectly!

Comment

Originally posted by dmaj View Post
              Yeah they seem to work well. I'll put up a diy if ya'll are interested, pretty quick retrofit.
              Def do a DIY that looks pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaj View Post
                post it up in here, http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=107 and i'll approve it :up:

1992 BMW 325iC
                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

DIY up and ready for approval. And stuff.

Comment

That looks really good. I kinda wish I had sport seats instead of Trophies so I could do this.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks - trophies are pretty sweet, though. What color are yours? I've seen them with plaid centers - spectacular.

Build is up:

Comment

Working...
                      X