Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 32 Valve E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    That sound is intoxicating. Nice car, nice swap.
    1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
    1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
    bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

    Comment


      #17
      Glad you're on the road! wished you went with bigger tires...you will need to be slammed to pull that off.

      You also left your valance air dams at my place. They were next to your car, must have forgot loading them with the bumpers. I picked them up and put them on the shelf all safe and sound for ya.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

      Instagram: @BWeissLeather

      Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

      Comment


        #18
        I love your sound track
        sigpic

        Comment


          #19
          Sounds PROPER man. Great work :)

          I know this is going to sound funny... but whats your gas mileage like?
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

          Comment


            #20
            Sounds incredible!

            Comment


              #21
              Thanks for the love guys!

              Originally posted by F34R View Post
              Glad you're on the road! wished you went with bigger tires...you will need to be slammed to pull that off.

              You also left your valance air dams at my place. They were next to your car, must have forgot loading them with the bumpers. I picked them up and put them on the shelf all safe and sound for ya.
              Yup, I'm definitely going a bit lower when I get better suspension. I'm currently on the lowest setting with these JOM's haha. But no biggie dude, already got new brake ducts and the rest of the trim for the bumpers. Just waiting to put everything on when I get the car repainted. But if anything, bring them to GutenFest next year! Haha :p

              Comment


                #22
                are you running 9.5's in the rear?


                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  are you running 9.5's in the rear?
                  Yup, 9.5 in the rear and 8.5 in the front. Running 4x100 to 5x120.65 adapters, 20mm spaced all around.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                    Sounds PROPER man. Great work :)

                    I know this is going to sound funny... but whats your gas mileage like?
                    Also, wanted to know what its like with a booster-less setup. Does it still have ABS?
                    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                      Also, wanted to know what its like with a booster-less setup. Does it still have ABS?
                      Yup, retained the ABS unit. The brake pedal is firm with two 5/8" master cylinders, but manageable. If you suddenly need to stop, you really need to get 'em, but otherwise they work really well. Eventually I'll be upgrading to RX-7 brakes though.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Fuck yea! This thing is awesome
                        91 318is M50 swapped
                        05 Honda Pilot

                        24V swap thread
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

                        Comment


                          #27
                          That exhaust note is the bizz!



                          -> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Looks like a clean swap. Sounds great
                            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                            LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

                            Comment


                              #29
                              I envy the sound of that engine...nicely done!!
                              sigpic
                              Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

                              Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

                              Poorboyz Feedback Thread

                              Comment


                                #30
                                use the harness/ecu from the 540? or stand alone?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X