It's just one pick but for the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just one pick but for the

people who knew what my car looked like it's come a long god damned way...

Will have better pictures tomorrow at fix fest, hopefully some rollers.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Are those 16" 5's? Looks good!
    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Looks awesome! Gold looks great

1987 325 | @e30_hunter |

Comment

Style 5s 16x8

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Looks great. These are becoming one of my favorite e30 wheels.

Comment

if you go the adapter route, which is the only way I'd go the fill and drill is beyond sketch, those 42dd adapters are tits, would definitely go 20mm outback and 18mm up front. You'll need to roll the fenders to get em working that low though.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

John F. Kennedy

Comment

I need a wash and a decent camera...

John F. Kennedy

Comment

What tire size are you running?

Comment

Car is looking good. You have a little reverse rake going on, fix that and you're money.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Yeah the rears a little too low, I need bigger tires on the rears, it looks stupid raised up with the stretched tires that came with the wheels.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Need to get that back up!

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                          Need to get that back up!

Don't raise the back too much!! e30 are meant to be lower in the rear than in the front. Most people who have played with their ride height at the track will tell you the perfect balance is higher up front. If track is not your thing, I find that way better looking like this, as it follow the stock line. But its my opinion.
                          Btw awesome looking e30 ;)

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=319393

Comment

Unfortunately the early models the rear arch is quite a bit higher thus the negative rake effect.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by DMGSI E_TREINTA View Post
                              What tire size are you running?
                              They are 195/45/16's almost impossible to find locally unless you want to pay 130 a piece and have them ordered in. You can still get them online though for about 150 shipped for a set of two.

I'd like to go a little wider but with the current stance it wouldn't be possible to run anything wider.

Funny I am running the same width tire that I had on my 14 inch stock weaves with two extra inches of wheel width.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                              X