X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics of my car... this time it's better

Yea... 1k bimmer.... questions/comments wlkm

sigpic

Sometimes I wish my eta was stock again so I could start all over. But then I look at it and think Im satisfied with how things came out. Good luck on your modding journey. Youre already starting with plastic bumpers and shit. Im drunk dont mind me. Yeah its only 1:19 here so WHAT!! ;)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

looks like a great start! lots to do on it, and a ton of cash you can spend! have fun with it!

Comment

that's true! I already have all new hoses, belts, tens. waterpump, little seals here and there... discs and pads, just gotta find some time to install all of that, hopefully I'll get most of it done during the spring break.
        sigpic

Comment

Looks... stock.

Its good to hear you are taking care of maintainence before modding it though, usually people do it the other way around.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Car looks really nice and clean and straight... nice find...!

Has anyone ever seen a late-model car for sale (by a non-enthusiast) with the iS lip intact?

Comment

I don't even gonna mod it that much... I would like to convert to 5spd. thought. For the start I'll put "IS" lip... buy a leather ebrake boot, mebe paint my bcaps black center. I need the money for something little more important right now.

My goal is to make this car as good as any track car out there and go to the track in it! (suspension, k1's, mebe light engine mods), but it's not gonna be any time soon...
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X