COTM ~Feb '14~ FLG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLG View Post
    Thanks guys! Means a lot, i really just love the hobby and love the people in it.

Taco, the knob was a bit bigger then 3/4 iirc, something like 19mm? I dont know off hand, it took some very gentle persuasion with a a 3/4 router bit and then a bit of side to side reaming out for the condor knob to get on there, in the end i think its 100x better then the stock knob. Ill get you some more pics if youd like.
    Sure, Id like that. The stock knob seems very light weight. Noticeable difference? Its already so short and knotchy

Comment

Always dug this car and it's blend of all business/not taking itself too seriously. Congrats on the COTM!
      Originally posted by LJ851
      kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
      ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
      #teamross
      Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Thanks again everyone.

Taco I haven't got a chance to drive it but it feels super nice with the condor knob. The weight and extra hight make it smooth as butter.

Can't be too serious! I'm all about having fun and making sure whoever comes out to an event also has just as much.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
        -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

I love the look of this. It doesn't look like something that can be planned, just flair that's gone together over time. The shots with the 18 wheelers are on point. Keep it up.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
            I love the look of this. It doesn't look like something that can be planned, just flair that's gone together over time. The shots with the 18 wheelers are on point. Keep it up.
            Thanks bud.

Yep nothing was really planned, it's always "hey let's see if that looks good" if it works I keep it. There's plenty of things that have been put on then changed. Always just a shot in the dark.

Comment

I know some of don't follow the build thread. This is the latest addition.

Newest addition thanks to

Gregg Drake is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Gregg Drake and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Sunroof delete panel, inside is in memory of my grandparents.

Comment

Damn this has to be the most gnarly, and outrages and bad ass car I've seen. I want to drift an early model! Diving boards will be put to use! Cool stuff!

Also, these COTM things are always a pleasure to read, I love these!!
                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                BMW

Comment

Everytime i go to Guten I see that huge poster with your car on it...and although I already know what's on the poster, I cant help but stare at it each time. Its so f'ing epic! Looks like an E30 out of a chaotic end-of-days war movie. So many cool things that i keep noticing over time. Well done. Would love to see in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                    Damn this has to be the most gnarly, and outrages and bad ass car I've seen. I want to drift an early model! Diving boards will be put to use! Cool stuff!

Also, these COTM things are always a pleasure to read, I love these!!

Thank you!

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
                    Everytime i go to Guten I see that huge poster with your car on it...and although I already know what's on the poster, I cant help but stare at it each time. Its so f'ing epic! Looks like an E30 out of a chaotic end-of-days war movie. So many cool things that i keep noticing over time. Well done. Would love to see in person.
                    Next time snap a pic! I haven't even seen it up there yet. I'll be sure to let ya know when I take a ride down there.

Comment

Different than the usual COTM. I like it dude! Carry on.
                      You probably get railed by law enforcement on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                        Different than the usual COTM. I like it dude! Carry on.
                        You probably get railed by law enforcement on the street.
                        I have yet to be pulled over in the e30 in its current form, ive been pulled over once when it was stock lol, and even getting caught in local parking lots when we hoon around on occasion...only been ever told to "just leave"

I dont speed with it (well empty straight 3am highway blast on occasion), but besides that i drive it very casual, i have enough reason for them to be suspicious but i never give em a reason to actually pull me over.

Comment

Hats off to a real car driven the way it should! I always love seeing the wild posts. Drive safe buddy! I wanna see this car still hammering for years to come!

Comment

Originally posted by imwhyteyo View Post
                            Hats off to a real car driven the way it should! I always love seeing the wild posts. Drive safe buddy! I wanna see this car still hammering for years to come!
                            Thanks! I hope to be, I'd like this chassis to stay with me for awhile... But I always go out there knowing otherwise.

Comment

Very nice; I love your rear wing.

87 4dr specE30: Bitsy (lurking above), 89 4dr 325i blau, 91 318is brillrot, 90 325ivertbronzit

Comment

just saw this frank!, Congrats brutha!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X