BBS RF Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got done polishing the bolts

Now I've sold these bolts and decided to buy stainless steel bolts since they will be easier to keep shiny.
    Porsche 911

Comment

I've gotten my new stainless steel bolts from the UK, but forgot to take pics of them. I was messing around with my plastic hex nuts and decided to paint them black

then I put the black bbs caps on them, they seem to look pretty cool. I also have my polished set of hex caps. For them I bought a set of the red bbs caps.

Im thinking I like the polished with red caps better, but I will probably keep both just in case I want to switch things up a little.

I put these caps on my finished set of RF wheels.

Im going to paint the centers of my other set of RF wheels this weekend, I have a special color picked out, just for them.
      Porsche 911

Comment

It was finally nice out today so I decided to paint my wheels

The color I decided on is the BBS gold color, I got the mix from PPG to make it.

Just a quick mock up Im thinking I like the black cap more, but we'll see once I get everything on the car.

Porsche 911

Comment

nice stuff in here.

i have a set myself.
          15x7 et25 4x100 all original baby :) still have the label on them from west germany.

Comment

These were all original as well, they all had the design 5000 sticker on them as well. The one sticker had scratches all over it. These wheels were in the attic of a german car repair shop in philly.
            Porsche 911

Comment

Nice. Here's some pictures of mine. Never refurbished, only the slightest bit of blemishes on one of the lips clear coats.

Comment

Those are in great shape for being original, what are you plans for them?
                Porsche 911

Comment

Originally posted by dubsport87 View Post
                  Those are in great shape for being original, what are you plans for them?

Just keep them original and put them on my e30 :)

Comment

Love ut wheel work! Looks very good :)
                    Sorry for my bad language, I`m Norwegian ;)

My new 89 325i "old school"

My new 89 325i

My old 86 325i M-tech1

Follow my Facebook Photo-Page here :)

Comment

Does anyone have pics of these mounted on an E30? I have searched the depths of the interwebz and have come across the same 3 pics!!

Comment

Once I get my coils on my e30 I will take pics, should be in a couple weeks.
                        Porsche 911

Comment

Working...
                        X