Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My E30 M3 at Bimmerfest... Short video inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My E30 M3 at Bimmerfest... Short video inside.

Well, Bimmerfest was a HUGE hit! I got my M3 inside the building with the venders as part of my Dealership's Booth. I had a sign on display for Precision Autobody for their Paintwork on my M3. We send all of our paintwork to them exclusively, so this was a nice way to show off what they are capable of doing.
    Enjoy the pics and tell me what you think!

Here is the video clip of the car. Sorry it wasn't longer, I will try to do a longer one showing the whole exterior and interior later this week. The paint came out amazing, I couldn't be happier with it!

'88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
    '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
    iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
    sigpic

wow... world's nicest E30 M3?

Comment

Originally posted by KevRC4130
      wow... world's nicest E30 M3?
      Hah, I would like to think that but I am sure it isn't true. Not yet anyway...:up:
      '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
      sigpic

Comment

not the best pics ive seen
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

glad it was such a success for you. The paint looks awesome from what i can tell, but i think you need to go on a real photoshoot.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Yea, I need to do a Photoshoot, just need to find someone with a killer camera and a Tripod... anyone up for the Challenge?
            Last edited by M3 Ryan; 04-10-2006, 06:08 PM.
            '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
            sigpic

Comment

Ryan, your M3 is no doubt gorgeous, but something about those shots just don't make your car look very good. I think it's probably the lighting.

Comment

Freaking awesome man!! Great work by the paint shop.
                Continuous For Sale Thread
                323i s50

Comment

Very nice...wheels are still seriously huge, but it's straight up gorgeous.
                  Trevor Ely
                  '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                  '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Ryan, your car is my dream M3 lol.
                    Einige Autos dürfen nicht runter gehen... einfach weil sie so spezial sind. - Wenn man von BMW's der '70 und '80 Jahre redet.

Comment

Car looks awesome as usual.

Did you ever get my Splitter PM?

Comment

looks awesome!

I still have this old pic of your car back from when I was in Cali, your new wheels def grow on me, I like them more and more, but these were cool 2

Comment

How old are you again? Damn nice M3. Everything about it is just perfect.
                          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Dammit! Everytime I see a e30 m3,especially one like yours,
                            makes want to sell mine iS and go grab a one.
                            -Frank
                            1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
                            1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
                            2001 525i

Comment

car looks tits. I personally love those wheels on the e30 m3.. i'm considdering a set for mine (but likely have something else up my sleeve)... my only gripe - that bumper looks like shit. It just looks cheap, regardless of how good the paint is (and the paint appears great). if the car had a stock bumper, it would take it to a higher level of clean/taste and just simply make the car looks more correct. my 2cents.
                              cheers

edit: this is under the assumption that is not a stock bumper cover. if it is a stock cover, it needed to be left that way, as the modifications to it in now way improve the look of the car.
                              PNW Crew
                              90 m3
                              06 m5

Comment

Working...
                              X