Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My E30 M3 at Bimmerfest... Short video inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks tits!

Good music choice, I love that song...
    91 m3

Comment

looks like euro stretched gayness to me!!!haha!
      I likes it alot, like ive said to you plent of times before. If I wasnt running BBS on my car, I would def. copy you!
      one day I will get them fender pics to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessE30
        How old are you again? Damn nice M3. Everything about it is just perfect.
        I am 23yrs young :D
        '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
        '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
        '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
        iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
        sigpic

Comment

Wonderful. nothing else more to say.. Can i see the interior plz

Mods to come:IS LIP RyanG(scored) MTechII Rear (SCORED) Shadowline (soon) Tint (soon) Umnitza HLConv w/HID ( wow am i broke yet)

Comment

i remember seeing that car there and was though that it was the nicest e30 m3 i have ever seen in person! so fucking mint!

Comment

Looking tits Ryan. Those pics aren't flattering though. Go take some outdoors pics so we can see it after the paint job.

I agree that I don't like the bumpers too much, but they could be worse. They just look soooo bulky without the molding line. Even if the line were there, but were just body color, it would look better. I think your car would look great with some ACS or Group A mirrors too.

This car better be mint, isn't this the second time its been repainted? :)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

who's car is this?

Comment

No idea who's car that is ^, however I think I remember it coming or going from the fair grounds...

Ryan your car was beyond pretty under those lights. The silver evo (fake evo or not) was the only other M3 that I thought had the presence yours did.
                  Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Nice m3, go snag someones camera, and take some better pics, to do the car justice... just my 2 cents

Comment

Are those real CSL wheels or replicas?

Comment

Originally posted by alex
                        Are those real CSL wheels or replicas?
                        Yes, they are E46 M3 Comp Package wheels.. 19x8 and 19x9.5" manufactured by BBS.
                        It is raining out now, but I will snap some better pics this weekend. I just got a new 5.0mp Kodak dual lens camera that takes nice pics, it was just shitty lighting in the showroom. Thanks for the feedback guys!
                        '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vlad
                          who's car is this?
                          One of the eurostopusa (ebay) owners if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospec
                            One of the eurostopusa (ebay) owners if I'm not mistaken.
                            Thats a sweet looking e30, i like the e36 m3 look he is going for:D

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              No idea who's car that is ^, however I think I remember it coming or going from the fair grounds...

Ryan your car was beyond pretty under those lights. The silver evo (fake evo or not) was the only other M3 that I thought had the presence yours did.
                              Devon the evo was real, I checked the vin plates and the Evo plate stamped on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Mot
                                Devon the evo was real, I checked the vin plates and the Evo plate stamped on the inside.
                                WRONG. Evo3's were never made in silver, only RED and BLACK. He has a ton of Evo3 parts including the plaques, but it is a clone.
                                '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X