No announcement yet.

My first e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The owner gave me the original bottlecaps as well. I'll probably paint them flat black and put some good all-season' on them for the winter months. See what I can get for the Team Dynamics down the road and maybe search for some wheels. I'm hoping to not rush into things like I tend to do when I get new cars. Essentials first and then I'll worry about making it look good :) Well... sorta.

Vtbimmer- Yes, I am on stock springs and shocks

Comment

She's a bueat mang...Get her a decent buff job and call it a day. BTW, my buddy is parting his car and happens to have sme clean back seats if your interested.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
      Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
      Lobsterbacks attack the town again
      Wrap all my things in aluminum
      Beams of darkness streak across the sky
      Pink rays from the ancient satellite
      Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
      Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Thanks man, I can't wait to see what she's gonna look like. I might venture out to the autostore to pick up some 3 step Mequiars and see what happens! I'm gonna have to pass on the offer for the back seat, as the interior is in damn near perfect condition.

Here is a photoshop I've been working on with what i hope the car will look like in the future.
        Last edited by Sco0terzsl; 04-11-2006, 08:47 AM.

Comment

^^^ Keep your kidneys chrome please!!! Nice buy man, i bet you are loving that motor, you should keep the vc blue, but polish the intake mani!!! Iono about that one, but anyway...

Welcome to R3V.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Thanks! Seems like a nice little hole in the internet you guy's have here.

Check out what I did today, I got bored.

*Big picture*

And I snapped a few more of the car.

Comment

If you get a new Valve cover, sell me that one. I think it would look sick if it had the fins and lettering sanded down to silver.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Working...
              X