New e30 in the family...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New e30 in the family...

Just picked up a new car about a week ago. Haven't really done much with it except for some easy stuff like smoked turns (stolen from my old delphin car) but I have some plans...

Last edited by kommissar; 04-11-2006, 11:29 AM.

Nice.. Nice but IMO your grill looks really dull in the 1st pic..light maybe But over all Nice ride.:nice:

Mods to come:IS LIP RyanG(scored) MTechII Rear (SCORED) Shadowline (soon) Tint (soon) Umnitza HLConv w/HID ( wow am i broke yet)

Comment

Did you smoke them yourself?

Comment

looks like a good base to start with. hope you have better luck with this one.

Comment

cool photo locations, just watch out for nails.

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
          R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
          "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
          My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

Those rusty lug bolts look awful on those nice wheels.

Good luck with the car - looks pretty decent.
            Current Cars
            2014 M235i
            2009 R56 Cooper S
            1998 M3
            1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
              Those rusty lug bolts look awful on those nice wheels.
              I know; they are one of the first things you notice when you look at them and it drives me crazy. The rust even make it impossible to get them out sometimes.
              Originally posted by Mastrcruse
              Did you smoke them yourself?
              Nah, I got them from a friend (eurostyl e30).

I'm going to do the tails all-red with the spares I have from my old car. I'll post some pictures so you can see how they turn out.

Comment

I have a bunch of lug bolts in good shape... what size spacers are you running? and what size tires on the front.... i need some gsd-2's

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

The smoked turns are from Turner Motorsport. ;)

Comment

Is that Will Howe's old car?
                    '91 318is
                    sigpic

Comment

Looks pretty nice. SSR's are always a good choice. Everything black on the car looks really, really faded though.

How did you total the delphin?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Yeah the SSR's are nice and light. The delphin car is just a parts car.

e30evolution, the front tires are 205 R16's by Fulda. The spacers appear to be about 8mm but I am not totally sure I just eyeballed them real quick.

Brew: The previous owner's name is Cliff; but I'm not sure about the two people that owned it before him. I will have to dig through this large folder of paperwork to find out.
                        Last edited by kommissar; 04-11-2006, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Beautiful car, the 87is is my favorite of all e30's!!! Nice comps, although, get on those lug bolts asap.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Your original post said the totalled delphin car was your "old" E30. Looks like you edited your post to get rid of it, and now its a parts car?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                              Your original post said the totalled delphin car was your "old" E30. Looks like you edited your post to get rid of it, and now its a parts car?
                              That's right; although I guess 'old' is not really the correct word since I still own it. After the accident I decided that I would rather part the car out then declare it "totaled" because I would get little to no money for it from the insurance company. Unfortunately they go by book values.

I took down the link to the complete photogallery because the server hosting these pictures is running off of my computer here at college. If we use up too much of the campus's upstream bandwidth the offending computer is put into a reduced bandwith zone and then I would have to deal with a connection equivalent to that of a modem for a week; it totally sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X