No announcement yet.

Alright...a few pictures of my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey tabasco, i was wondering...did you have to use spacers on the front or the rear for those wheels because i was thinking about putting the same offset on my 90 325is.

thanks
    T
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

That car would look so good with 17x8.5" in the front. It looks so unbalanced now.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
        I'm sure they've got the E36 still. Glad to see it went local. Come to the Jawja meets. It'll be jweb, e9nine, and me. Haha.
        Yes...Geordie is driving the E36 now. I have been coming to the GA meets. Prior to the E30...I was driving this...

Now the wife has the E46. I need to get her to show up to the meets now.

Originally posted by abigballafb76
        hey tabasco, i was wondering...did you have to use spacers on the front or the rear for those wheels because i was thinking about putting the same offset on my 90 325is.

thanks
        T
        Yes...20 mm spacers on the front. None on the rear.

Originally posted by Digitalwave
        That car would look so good with 17x8.5" in the front. It looks so unbalanced now.
        Yeah...I love the dish of the rear wheels and will eventually get another pair of them for the front.

Jason
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
        X