weather forecast: partially cloudy w/ a chance of peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weather forecast: partially cloudy w/ a chance of peeps

The great peep war clearly has just begun!!

I was kinda hungry in the morning, so the easter bunny got an ear looped off.

Visibilty was kinda low, so I decided to wash the car.... Note to self: Never try to drive in a severe peep storm. You're better off pulling over and waiting it through

Kinda glarey out, but I tried.

Sucks NOT to live in SoCal :D
    San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

My wife packed me a little bag of Easter candy to take with me to the DE this weekend in Indiana. Dammit if my 13 year old son who came with me didn't eat all of the Peeps!!!!!!

Nice pics - lovin the gold school wheels.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

haha, peeps = easter.

Permit and I had a peeps eating contest a few weeks ago. It's safe to say he took me to school.

Maybe I should have kept them on, since they would hide some of my windshield chips and match the rims :)

Comment

Looks great Todd, those wheels are pimpin, Jeremy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Originally posted by BimmerToad
        The great peep war clearly has just begun!!
        Haha! Good stuff.

Did you see this yet?
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Nice car and nice rims. Are those the 16" BBS RZ ones that come on the m3? Is that also a 318is and if so what's your suspension setup :).
          Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

AHAHAHA!! YES! That peep war was the shit, we were all SO belligerent.

Peeps eating contest summary: Todd was on #3 while I was laughing/eating #1. Then I pulled it together and came through in the clutch and took the win. It's just what I do.

BUTTERS!

Comment

you guys are so weird in so cal.

your inner Fast is BUTTERS??!??

Comment

lol

Car looks great Toad, I wish my 318 was as clean and dent/chip/scratch/fade-free as yours.

I didn't get shit for easter candy this year

Comment

Originally posted by MikesJo
                  Nice car and nice rims. Are those the 16" BBS RZ ones that come on the m3? Is that also a 318is and if so what's your suspension setup :).
                  Car is 5 lug w/ e30 m3 stuff. Wheels are RZs which were optional e28 M5 wheels. GC 350F 475R, custom bilsteins, stock sways w/ m3 links, motorforce camber plates, urethane rear bushings, THR CABS, etc.

Originally posted by rwh11385
                  your inner Fast is BUTTERS??!??
                  Inner fast on the street = Butters
                  Inner fast on the track = Professor Chaos
                  I find it fits the car well... since I feel like I'm wrecking havoc, but I'm still driving a POS E30.

Originally posted by Stu Mc
                  Car looks great Toad, I wish my 318 was as clean and dent/chip/scratch/fade-free as yours.
                  Stu: The camera can hide a lot, but the paint is in decent shape (minus the sand blasted front) It's a driver, not a show car.

Devo and Permit: Any more HDe30 pics from the party/peeps war?

Comment

looks sweet you need a IS lip!

'87 325 (Track Rat)
                    '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
                    '94 525i (Daily)
                    '90 325i (R.I.P)
                    H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

sweet car! but peeps? :puke

Comment

Car is freaking hot, and peeps are the shit. Did they get sticky and stick to your window at all?

Any plans for a front lip and matching passenger seat Todd?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Todd, I'll send you a link later.

Edit: If you tear them in half and lick the marshmallow center and throw them at something...they'll stick. It's awesome.

Comment

Have you seen the Target Red peeps?

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                              Car is freaking hot, and peeps are the shit. Did they get sticky and stick to your window at all?

Any plans for a front lip and matching passenger seat Todd?
                              Got a bit of stick on the windshield, but nothing water couldn't deal with

Plans for the car:

-mount on the hottest wheels on the face of the planet ....
                              -iS lip (long overdue)
                              -splitter/undertray
                              -sideskirts
                              -matching adjustable passenger seat (on the fence between a 2 piece reclinable one, or another 1 piece shell)
                              -mirrors (if Pasha's still look good after a few months)

Comment

Working...
                              X