• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice work m8

e24 e9 e30
    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by jllphan View Post
      Thanks! Massaged is a good word. A few more would be blood, sweat and a few choice words. Nothin' had to be modified to get them to fit, but they don't exactly drop right in. I will say with the exhaust Kevin built, this thing sounds AMAZING.

Sounds like it was a pain. Can you elaborate? im looking for a set of headers that are decently priced and bolt on with as few headaches as possible...

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Good to see the car landed in good hands indeed. Beautiful execution sir. Now lower it, don't make me say it again
        Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
        Originally posted by J3M93
        This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Nice write up, nice save. makes me sad it isn't an 87IS anymore... these are getting rarer by the day i guess.
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Rigmaster
          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I enjoyed reading your build thread, your giving her a new life. My .02 on the rear bumper matter, since you did a plastic front, do a plastic rear as well. Looks great, keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
              Fantastic car/build! Always want a Alpine E30!

Megan Coils are kind of a bitch to adjust huh? I have the same set up!
              Thanks! I don't think they're too bad, similar to most coilovers I've seen, but nothing your gonna adjust in 10min, lol.

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
              nice work m8
              Thank you, that vert is hawt!

Originally posted by MPLFoster View Post
              Sounds like it was a pain. Can you elaborate? im looking for a set of headers that are decently priced and bolt on with as few headaches as possible...
              Headers aren't like changing an air filter, your talking about a couple pieces of metal with multiple malleable fittings, so just a lot of patience and sweat equtity. But if your not looking to slam your car (more on that below) and want a decent set, go for it.

Originally posted by DatUtahGuy View Post
              Good to see the car landed in good hands indeed. Beautiful execution sir. Now lower it, don't make me say it again
              I'm not a stance guy, but regardless, lowering further isn't really an option. As mentioned earlier, my headers are only 1.5-2" off the ground as it is. I guess i could raise the motor a bit, but I'm not really looking to slam the car.

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
              Nice write up, nice save. makes me sad it isn't an 87IS anymore... these are getting rarer by the day i guess.
              I feel your pain, in a perfect world i would have found a later model, but slim pickins around here.

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
              I enjoyed reading your build thread, your giving her a new life. My .02 on the rear bumper matter, since you did a plastic front, do a plastic rear as well. Looks great, keep it up.
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Thanks! I think your right, hope to do this soon!
              "A BMW that needs nothing, has an owner that's not paying attention."

Comment

I like the ride height. Functional, not slammed. Style 5's complement the E30 so well. Just a question, how does it ride? My friend put on the same adapters and he had all sorts of issues with vibrations and suspension handling. Not to mention his offset was ridiculous. Still it looks awesome!

Comment

I also had the same questions regarding running adapters, how has it been so far? But great job on the transformation you've done so far! Completely different. Looking forward to when you update on the rear. Always loved the late model bumpers with the early tail lights.

Instagram @prsvere88
                  Transaction Feedback

Comment

Beautiful e30!
                    Instagram:@e30_henry :D

Comment

wow... so far you've done everything just right!

-chris

Early 323i
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214425
                      320i V8 Swap
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=345807
                      M3
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=310470

Comment

Originally posted by E30NJ View Post
                        I like the ride height. Functional, not slammed. Style 5's complement the E30 so well. Just a question, how does it ride? My friend put on the same adapters and he had all sorts of issues with vibrations and suspension handling. Not to mention his offset was ridiculous. Still it looks awesome!
                        Thanks! I've had zero issues with the adapters, no vibrations and the car handles like it's on rails. I have a pile of new parts in my garage and plan to freshen up the rest of the suspension in the coming weeks (control arms/bushings/etc) -- hopefully it just keeps getting better and better.

Originally posted by Eufonik View Post
                        I also had the same questions regarding running adapters, how has it been so far? But great job on the transformation you've done so far! Completely different. Looking forward to when you update on the rear. Always loved the late model bumpers with the early tail lights.
                        Thanks! As mentioned above, adapters are great -- I really didn't wanna go this route, but was very impressed w/ the build/fitment of the 8380 adapters are great. I've recently sourced a rear bumper, just have to take the time to get it on and augment for an early car.
                        Originally posted by PogiMonster View Post
                        Beautiful e30!
                        Thank you!

Originally posted by evil-diesel View Post
                        wow... so far you've done everything just right!
                        Appreciate ya. My dream would be to take my cars to Germany for a good rip on the autobahn, I'm so jealous of you folks.

Comment

I've decided the exhaust is just too aggressive, too loud and plan to either add a pair of resonators or a new muffler to tone things down a bit. It was fun for a while, but just need something that makes the car more tolerable on a daily basis.

But before I do, I plan to shoot some video in the car's more aggressive state. Here's a static shot, hope to get some low and high speed passes in the coming weeks...

Comment

Love that car man, looks really good now! great progress!!

Comment

A+ work!

Comment

I love saving those cars. A few years ago I saved an 87 325is in Alpine white and it needed many of the same things. Brought the single stage paint back, redyed the interior and pulled the head among many other things. I can really appreciate what you are doing. Glad to see you are enjoying the process.

Comment

Working...
                                X