Clear All

long overdue photoshoot

My car photography still isn't TJ worthy, but i'm trying

all shot at my local church.

-JoeTokyo

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

I probably asked this before but what springs/shocks are you running? Nice shots.
    Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

heat treated springs stock shocks
      ;)

m42brigade

Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

I think it looks great. I might look good with a lip on it and/or smoked hellas.

What % tint does it have?

Comment

Where are you other more hotter wheels? (bad grammar i know) Nice shots.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

I love how you do whatever the fuck you want to do with your car, props for that.
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Your car is pimptastic. You definately have the most JDM E30 around.
              Last edited by Digitalwave; 04-21-2006, 02:17 PM.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

LOL! ^

Awesome BMW, I always loved looking at your picture.

Comment

That spoiler is hawtness. I wish I had gotten it. :P
                  Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
                    Where are you other more hotter wheels? (bad grammar i know) Nice shots.
                    You must be talking about the bottlecaps.

ABE

Comment

why is there a sign that says "SOLD" in the window? also, nice front clips... ;-)
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Awww you sold your car? A lip will be manditory for your next shoot. Nice work.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

to dispell some myths:

1) my car is sold, sold to me. hence, not for sale.

2) i like not havin a lip for now, so i don't have to angle in and out of every driveway etc etc. but that will soon change

3) i don't have heated springs, i have ie springs and koni yellows

4) i got rid of my "other much cooler" wheels because i got offered a really really really really pretty penny for them. and cuz 17's suck for a daily driven e30 with rubber band tires

5) the tires on right now are undersized, but im not complaining, they're azenis rt 615 and came with the wheels

6) wheels will be for sale soon. there's a local e30'er who i absolutely despise. why you ask? because every mod i've done, within a month he's copied. i thought i finally had him cornered by getting some pretty rare jdm wheels in a rare size that aren't 1 piece. even more rare. but he did, only he got the more common 15" one piece.

7) the paint used to be pink, now it's red again thanks to mother's

8) i still have the Saab rack. it's just not on the car. i took it off to see if there's any change in my gas mileage (which i still havent proven) and to see how much of a difference it made. well the car looks alot lower now and the wheels look bigger. i think the rack looked much better when the caps were on it.

9) i'm still all about the JDM. i still have all my stupid visors and jdm trinkets here and there. on top of that, i just picked up another JDM parking pole and will install it later.

10) i'm getting out of the e30 scene sooner than later, i figure my photography habit's more important than my car, and it's already nice to me. time to focus on my craft and lens collection.

11) i still love my car. if ever i come accross extra money, then i'll probably put that towards the vehicle. other than that, after i get my is lip, i'm done with her and will continue to drive her the way she is.

m42brigade

Comment

Working...
                          X