Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

never shown mine (update with short vid)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Darker tints and smoked signal lights and you may pass as invisible in night...

or something...

Nice Car ;)
    1994 BMW 325 i/Canon Rebel XT/28-135mm IS f:3.5-5.6/Canon 50mm f:1.8

Comment

Thanks guys, Yea, its pretty black, ill give it that much. Crazy thing is I've got a set of black wheels with a silver lip waiting to go on in the spring time. I may run them for awhile, but I think they will eventually get painted silver to contrast all of that black.

As for the 'kit' I have many different parts. There is an 'is' spoiler up front, kamei side skirts, and a RD rear diff. I dont really have a whole lot done to it in some categories. Its got high miles so I havent really done anything to the motor. I just put an updated head on it at 360k miles, because I had a sunk valve spring. Ive got motor plans in the works someday, i think we all do. Im running TJs old shocks with a set of bavarian autosports springs. Doesnt slam it, but give it a nice stance and decent ride for the potholes around here. For exhaust im running the ansa intermediate pipe with no resonator, and a turbo muffler. No hp gains in my opinion but it does sound nice.

This car has been through a lot in its time and im suprised at how well its held up. Just another attribute to the engineering of these cars.
      M42: are there some other guys down there with e30s? Id take a drive down there to scope out some other cars.
      Old and improved:

Comment

:up: :up: :up:

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport
          M42: are there some other guys down there with e30s? Id take a drive down there to scope out some other cars.
          Haha there's...me. And one other guy in Rockville with a modded E30. How about you head down here one weekend, and we'll head to Cunningham Falls for some twisties...?
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Nice looking car, I like the stance and body work. Parts of my car live on 8)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

re:

Back when the boards wern't painted
              :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                Not bad for a diving board e30.
                Best compliment ever I think.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

I've got a set of black wheels with a silver lip waiting to go on in the spring time.
                  Whadda waiting for? Lets see those bad boys!!!
                  -Jetta GLi

Comment

Originally posted by Clay'87IS
                    I've got a set of black wheels with a silver lip waiting to go on in the spring time.
                    Whadda waiting for? Lets see those bad boys!!!
                    All in good time. There is still a lot of salt on the roads here in old hagerspatch.. Oh that I have yet to get the tires mounted. They just came in a few weeks ago. When i get it all done ill take some better shots of it, not in my driveway.
                    Old and improved:

Comment

The iX kit looks awesome with the early iS front airdam! Very nicely done!

Comment

Working...
                      X