R3VLimited and it's members sucks fat dicks ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jalopi
    replied
    the fuck is r3v facebook

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    lol everyone is soo much butthurt... Next time I will make sure to use some KY on y'all.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    The irony. The sweet, sweet irony.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    Listen kid, you have too many opinions about me, you don't know me and I don't know anyone of you hippies...so I don't need to lie to you. I'm not original? Tell me how much you dream about some original BBS RS's like the rest of this d3mblimited. Very original right?... Also, how many times you held a grinder in your 6 years of life so you have the knowledge to judge my techniques?? Grow up. I have been silent this whole thread watching all you talk shit and make assumptions but damn you kids are stupid.
    Why would I dream about some kids redrilled 5x130 wrong offset BBS RS when I already have wheels that fit perfectly.

    Also yes, your right, this forum is filled entirely with kids who have never fabricated anything in their lives, this isnt r3v facebook bro, check your vaginal sand at the door.

    Leave a comment:


  • itsmadmax
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevs87-325is
    I love how everyone is wasting precious time on this BS... OP you will never stop getting shit if you continue to respond, bite the bullet bro to stop all of this.
    yeah i'm done

    Leave a comment:


  • jalopi
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevs87-325is
    I love how everyone is wasting precious time on this BS...
    Bro this is the equivalent of Jerry Springer on r3v

    It's like a train wreck, you really don't wanna talk about it or see it, but damn if you can stop or look away

    Leave a comment:


  • Kevs87-325is
    replied
    I love how everyone is wasting precious time on this BS... OP you will never stop getting shit if you continue to respond, bite the bullet bro to stop all of this.

    Leave a comment:


  • itsmadmax
    replied
    Originally posted by jalopi

    At least I'm a giver not a receiver unlike you....

    Leave a comment:


  • jalopi
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    Next time I will make sure to use some KY on y'all.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    I have too much time in my hands maybe? At least I'm not rocking honda gauges like you do...
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    At least I'm not rocking honda gauges like you do...
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    honda gauges like you do...
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    honda gauges

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    OP look up bare metal Finnish save this disaster. I'd do it to my car if it was flawless metal

    Leave a comment:


  • itsmadmax
    replied
    lol everyone is soo much butthurt... Next time I will make sure to use some KY on y'all.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    Listen kid, you have too many opinions about me, you don't know me and I don't know anyone of you hippies...

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Just to remind everyone....
    e30 BEFORE
    Click image for larger version

Name:	e30 before.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	7169661

    E30 AFTER
    Click image for larger version

Name:	e30 after 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	7169662
    Click image for larger version

Name:	e30 after 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	7169663

    Sell someone on r3v your M5 before you destroy it too. Be merciful.

    Leave a comment:


  • jalopi
    replied
    Originally posted by itsmadmax
    I'm using Polycarbide abrasive wheel to strip the paint and it's actually coming out very very smooth... every panel was bubbling and starting to crack. I'm a guy who gets his cars' bumpers painted every few months because of road rash. On another note... I'm not really being cheap either, I like doing this and it benefits me since like I mentioned before, cheapest quote I got was $14k because going down to bare metal is considered pretty much a full restoration. The car is being painted in Grigio Medio by the way... "google it"



    OP, I personally think rusty is cool as fuck and if I could, I would totally build a rusty clone. Which, despite your claims, is obviously what you were going for. Since you're new to r3v you didn't know 99% of the people here would hate on you for it, but that's acceptable. Your reactions to the aforementioned hate, however, were not and have earned you a permanent place in the r3v hall of phaggotry. Instead of justifying to your friends about how you regularly plow your fat, ugly girlfriend's ass after they made fun of her you got all mad and defensive. 0% chance of recovery from this (or the hissy fit about your fat, ugly girlfriend), no amount of new user names or signatures will save you. No chance to save face OP, just give up
    Last edited by jalopi; 09-23-2014, 08:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • pandaboo911
    replied
    Lol honda gauges. They probably cost more than the paint job you have planned.

    Leave a comment:

Working...